Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 03:48 PM

My name is Grammy11 and I am a FarmTown addict.

Silky, let me comment on your colorful statement that I LOVE the chain saw, wouldn't give it up. Now, if I could give my sushi factory away I would do so in a heartbeat!

Happy farming!!!
Old Sep 01 2010, 03:53 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellemfowler View Post
I have been searching for a menu on the new fac. today. I would like to see the profit on the items that they make before I purchase them. Does anyone know where to look? I have looked in a few different places and have had NO luck.. Thank you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
I noticed several ppl have commented in this thread that they have purchased the new facilities. Go to one of their farms to view the facility & to see the values inside. If their farms are not linked, then use the forum to send them a private message asking to see their farms. Surely they will comply Also, I have gone to the marketplace asking who has a particular facility. Someone usually does. I click them then go ck it out Hope this helps!
ok, thank you. But still if someone has a list that is somewhere would u please either post it here, private message or send it to my farm.. WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED..
Old Sep 01 2010, 03:54 PM

Awesome! Thanks for all the kewl stuff! :-)
Old Sep 01 2010, 04:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks again for the update. Great work once again by the devs on this great game! The new flowers add a lot of different flavors to the game and lots of decorations to the game! I love them all! There are SO many new ones to pick from, it's hard to know which ones to use to decorate my farms! The new decorations are fabulous and the new alternative farm selection is great. The newly designed factories are much more professional looking - a total home run!
The tree chopper is a great idea, but again, WHY does it have to cost so much FC to get these things??? I find it hard to get that much cash and it bothers me that people want me to pay real money to play a FREE game??? Same with the jewelery factory and the pasta restaurant... why give us the basic factories to make new, excellent products, and then charge THAT Much for something extra to be able to use that I make. I find that quiet an offensive rip-off of my time and money... as I don't have a lot as I am a student in school.
That said, the factory ideas are WONDERFUL and they are a lot of fun to have to add to my farm. Thanks for the new developmests and hte hard work. Cannot wait for Farm #6 and more levels... thanks devs...
Old Sep 01 2010, 04:29 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Rabbit View Post
Wow, Debbie, the flowers are all lovely. The pansies just jump off the page with color & depth. The pink zinnas are a lovely color addition, but the irises & bird of paradise are unusual and a delight to have. Both of the later have special meaning for me. The irises are very much a part of Louisiana. So my Plantation Gumbo has already benefited. Cannot wait to see them bloom Perhaps I will plant some next to my oil pump that is trying to save the Louisiana coast from an oil spill LOL.

Look forward to hearing more about the mineral mine & jewelry production. Thanks for the new choices Devs.
i know farmer rabbit i was so excited to see the new flowers! you are right about the irises! i am from south louisiana and i have them planted everywhere!
Old Sep 01 2010, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Awesome update!
How did I know that this would happen just after I redesigned farm #1 lol
At least with Farm #6 on the way and the fertilizer in use I can start using Farm #2 for something other than crops :/
Old Sep 01 2010, 04:50 PM

Awesome! Can't wait for farm 6! Thanks so much.
Old Sep 01 2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea J. View Post
I find it hard to get that much cash and it bothers me that people want me to pay real money to play a FREE game???
Farmtown IS free. Your choice to use specialty items that are not required to advance or earn money is what costs. It is your choice to purchase or not. Other games you HAVE to purchase items to advance; Farmtown's developers have been able to give us great items for coins that let anyone be as successful as the next guy.

Thank you again developers for a great game!
Old Sep 01 2010, 05:11 PM
Account Not Linked

My Big Bulldoser does not work now either. I move it over harvested fields and it doesnt work, I move it over plowed fields and it will delete them.
Old Sep 01 2010, 05:11 PM

woot woot minefeild - another item off my wishlist!!! - ty devs!!!

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Closed Thread