Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 07 2010, 08:08 AM

Everytime a new farm is launched, I have the rest of my farms planted & have to wait until they are harvested to re-design my farms. This time, I have unplowed fields & am just waiting for farm 6--does anyone know how much longer that will be??? I hope it is VERY soon!! My trees are loaded because when I move them I want them all to bloom at the same time. Hurry Farmtown developers!!! I am ready to go--level 115 & waiting.
Old Sep 07 2010, 08:10 AM

I'm ready and waiting for Farmu 6. Today would be an excellent day...are you listening?
Old Sep 07 2010, 08:38 AM

Question Waiting.....for......6th......farm!!

Oh my goodness the wait is killing me here!! Does anyone have any idea when they will release the 6th farm???? I've been saving coins and FC since the 5th farm was added!!!! Anyone, anyone, any guesses?????
Old Sep 07 2010, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsj11 View Post
yet again, the aviator does not harvest in sequence and skips a bunch of fields that have been clicked to harvest

note in the attachment - i started off harvesting from left to right
note the fields that were skipped that still have 0%

also note the two or so fields that appear blank (grass) in the left side

why are fields being skipped?

why do i have blank fields?

decorations are unchecked
If you have trees or something else on those same plots then that problem will happen. It's why I stopped layering my trees on the same areas as my plots. It causes problems.
Old Sep 07 2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchere View Post
I takes over 50 minutes to sell the products. Way too long.
Try two things to speed it up... "unplug" in the upper right hand corner to go offline while selling, and keep your window on regular, not full screen.

I usually only sell the "non-ingredient" items. I don't have the seafood restaurant or the chocolate factory, and don't intend to ever have them, so I sell of hte cocoa and the extra fish about once a week. Those non used items tend to fill up my storage space and slow down my selling.

I also cheat and do a lot of my selling at work while on the LAN...SO much faster than my cable provided internet at home!
Old Sep 07 2010, 09:16 AM

Default The All-Mighty Axe!

Oh my....something new the developers didn't tell us about????

I was chopping trees with my axe and it let me highlight my cute little chicken, a cow and a goat!!!! Are we getting a butcher shop to replace the semi truck???!?!?!?!?!?

I know....use the logging truck! I haven't bought ityet...saving my FT dollars for farms 6-8 and all the new stuff!
Old Sep 07 2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerigp1 View Post
Everytime a new farm is launched, I have the rest of my farms planted & have to wait until they are harvested to re-design my farms. This time, I have unplowed fields & am just waiting for farm 6--does anyone know how much longer that will be??? I hope it is VERY soon!! My trees are loaded because when I move them I want them all to bloom at the same time. Hurry Farmtown developers!!! I am ready to go--level 115 & waiting.
don't waste any time.... plant a short cheap crop. You will have the $$ and the points, and if you need too delete, you won't lose all that much.... especially with the manure doubling everything.
Old Sep 07 2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
I saw someone in the market place who kept posting "will do trees and wheat only"....well, not on my farm you won't!

I don't get the harvesters who refuse to plow... had 1000 wheat my worker gladly harvested, but when I sent the hire to plow, her answer was "I don't plow" and she left.....huh??????????
I t hought that I was the only one having that problem, I don't get it what's up with some farmers who don't want to plow.
Old Sep 07 2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
If you have trees or something else on those same plots then that problem will happen. It's why I stopped layering my trees on the same areas as my plots. It causes problems.
Hi I visited your farms, they are awesome. I have one tiny question if you don't mind answering, I want to buy the mineral facilities, what trees do I have to purchase inorder to get my facility started? I am at a lost here. Thanks for your answer.
Old Sep 07 2010, 09:39 AM

No tree's, Just coins :-)
Closed Thread