Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2010, 08:48 PM

LOL !! I keep going to the Realtor office also, and let me tell you, there are a lot more people there now than ever before !! Getting a tad crowded in there !

I bought my stuff already, it is in storage just waiting for the new Farm, I am really looking forward to it! I stopped adding to my Mine, Bee Farm, SF plant, so I can move them when they are empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
Me too! i'm checking for new updates here every day as this is the first place they are posted - i also go to the realtor's office on the game but keep getting told i have all available upgrades. . .so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that one day (soon? lol) i will see that additional farm - don't care for coins or FC as i will spend my own $ to by F$ to get one. . .
Old Sep 10 2010, 09:38 PM

yes, I harvested all of my olive trees and then had no olives to produce. The next day I chopped all of my pine trees and had no logs to turn into lumber. I think mostly I'm confused about where and how to post questions.
Old Sep 10 2010, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
LOL !! I keep going to the Realtor office also, and let me tell you, there are a lot more people there now than ever before !! Getting a tad crowded in there !
I've become a regular at the Realtor office, too! I wonder if they're going to release farm 6 and the new levels all at once or whether it will be 2 different upgrades? I thought for sure something would happen today. I'm dyin' over here!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 10 2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarmena View Post
yes, I harvested all of my olive trees and then had no olives to produce. The next day I chopped all of my pine trees and had no logs to turn into lumber. I think mostly I'm confused about where and how to post questions.
I'm laughing at myself because when I read your post I thought, "Oh no! That's really scary!" And then I had to say, "It's a GAME, Susan, it's a GAME!" LOL

But I do feel your pain. The thought of losing all that stuff really IS scary!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 10 2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
I am not a chef by no means. But I do put eggs in my lasagna. I mix it in with the cottage cheese to help "bind" the layers together.
HHmmm...a little trick my mother did NOT learn!
Old Sep 10 2010, 10:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
I have accidentally plowed extra plots on people farms before. It has nothing to do with flowers. Everyone that I know that has had this happen they have found the extra plots under paths. Paths do not block the ability to place plots. The issue at hand is that hired people should not be able to plow anyplace on the farm that is not already plowed. If it has changed and you can plow three plots per regular plot, because of dead flowers, I would strongly caution against it. This sounds like a perfect way to end up with corrupt game data! If you want more plots move stuff around so that you have space to put plots in the right way or you risk messing up your farm beyond repair.
I read in the forum before about having "Corrupt Game Data" how does this effect you in Farm Town?? would it cause you to have Error Messages constantly? and connection reset constantly? and for Adobe Flash to crash all the dang time.. as these things are a constant for me only in the last couple or three weeks.. how can i find out? any help greatly appreciated.

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 10 2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
What we are trying to say is that if you are getting the "warning, your storage is full and you need to sell or you will loose harvests" but not heading that warning, you ARE going to loose harvests. Do you log in and out of Farmtown every day?

For the forum, you can "quote" the message you want to reply to, then it appears in your reply.

There are a number of threads for problems....this isn't one of them. Go to the main Slashkey Forum page, and look through the subjects listed under Help and Support...post your problem in the appropriate thread. The developers read those threads quite often and post fixes, ask for information, etc.
Old Sep 11 2010, 12:50 AM

Default How Long Will We Wait? Why Do You Torture Us So?

It's been TEN DAYS since you announced Farm #6 was "comming", Raul! Ten long agonizing frustrating days planning what we will do with our newest toy. And still we wait -- checking the increasingly crowded real estate office 5 and 6 times a day; dropping into the Forum hoping, hoping, hoping!

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE release Farm #6 and put us all out of our misery. You've turned us all into addicts, promised us a new "fix", and then you just dangle it out there while we tremble and quake with delirium tremens! Be kind to your poor addicted followers, PLEASE?

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Sep 11 2010, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
It's been TEN DAYS since you announced Farm #6 was "comming", Raul! Ten long agonizing frustrating days planning what we will do with our newest toy. And still we wait -- checking the increasingly crowded real estate office 5 and 6 times a day; dropping into the Forum hoping, hoping, hoping!

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE release Farm #6 and put us all out of our misery. You've turned us all into addicts, promised us a new "fix", and then you just dangle it out there while we tremble and quake with delirium tremens! Be kind to your poor addicted followers, PLEASE?
C'mon, you have to let him have some fun
Old Sep 11 2010, 01:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Go to market and sell some of your stuff in storage. It sounds like your storage might be full, if that is the case you will loose anything you harvest and will continue to until you make room in your storage. Most questions can be posted in the help and support section of the forum. You may also find answers to your questions there and never have to post a question. To make finding these answers easier there is a search option up in the header of each page. Just click on it and type in what you are looking for.

Hope this makes your game more enjoyable and solves your missing crops issue.

Happy Farming!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread