Old Sep 11 2010, 01:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
What we are trying to say is that if you are getting the "warning, your storage is full and you need to sell or you will loose harvests" but not heading that warning, you ARE going to loose harvests. Do you log in and out of Farmtown every day?

For the forum, you can "quote" the message you want to reply to, then it appears in your reply.

There are a number of threads for problems....this isn't one of them. Go to the main Slashkey Forum page, and look through the subjects listed under Help and Support...post your problem in the appropriate thread. The developers read those threads quite often and post fixes, ask for information, etc.
There are actually answers to a number of question/problems in this thread. Who knew that some people used eggs in their lasagna, I sure did not!

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 11 2010, 01:38 AM

TY, TY, TY, Charlie!!! I love that answer!!! Happy Farming!!! ;-)
Old Sep 11 2010, 01:40 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I read in the forum before about having "Corrupt Game Data" how does this effect you in Farm Town?? would it cause you to have Error Messages constantly? and connection reset constantly? and for Adobe Flash to crash all the dang time.. as these things are a constant for me only in the last couple or three weeks.. how can i find out? any help greatly appreciated.
I don't know if it can cause the problems that you are having. You flash player crashing sounds like you need to completely uninstall and reinstall your flash player. You need to make sure to shut down your system after uninstalling and reinstalling so that all of the old files are removed. I had some corrupted data that led to me having to delete all of my flowers, most of my trees, and all of my plots on one farm. After I had that done a mod still had to come to my farm and "clean" my farm data. If it goes on long enough it can lead to total corruption of your farm data making it impossible to correct, thus rendering your ENTIRE farm unusable. If you would like to have your data checked you need to ask for one of the mods to come to your farm and check it for you. I don't know what neat little bit of magic they do but it was only with a mods help that I was able to regain use of my farm.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 11 2010, 01:56 AM

I really hope farm 6 happens soon! And perhaps a storage interface overhaul as well, but I'm always hoping for that one and it never comes

Level 140
Farming since July 2009 and haven't bought FC yet!
Visit my farms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7!

Old Sep 11 2010, 03:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
There are actually answers to a number of question/problems in this thread. Who knew that some people used eggs in their lasagna, I sure did not!

you mix the eggs with the racotta cheese so it firms it up when baked
Old Sep 11 2010, 03:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I have accidentally plowed extra plots on people farms before. It has nothing to do with flowers. Everyone that I know that has had this happen they have found the extra plots under paths. Paths do not block the ability to place plots. The issue at hand is that hired people should not be able to plow anyplace on the farm that is not already plowed. If it has changed and you can plow three plots per regular plot, because of dead flowers, I would strongly caution against it. This sounds like a perfect way to end up with corrupt game data! If you want more plots move stuff around so that you have space to put plots in the right way or you risk messing up your farm beyond repair.
Hired people cant for the most part plow new fields, what happens is that if you have had fields in that location before, even after you delete them the when someone plows for you that spot can be plowed by them still. If you never had a plowed field there b4 they cant
Old Sep 11 2010, 03:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★XANDI★ View Post
Is it stated somewhere that farm 6 is coming out soon? The latest official update I can find is this thread, dated September 1st.
gee its only sept 10th I guess 2 weeks isnt soon in your book, lol
Old Sep 11 2010, 04:28 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by etholl View Post
Hired people cant for the most part plow new fields, what happens is that if you have had fields in that location before, even after you delete them the when someone plows for you that spot can be plowed by them still. If you never had a plowed field there b4 they cant
I had not heard this before, I will make sure to keep it in mind.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 11 2010, 05:27 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
I have accidentally plowed extra plots on people farms before. It has nothing to do with flowers. Everyone that I know that has had this happen they have found the extra plots under paths. Paths do not block the ability to place plots. The issue at hand is that hired people should not be able to plow anyplace on the farm that is not already plowed. If it has changed and you can plow three plots per regular plot, because of dead flowers, I would strongly caution against it. This sounds like a perfect way to end up with corrupt game data! If you want more plots move stuff around so that you have space to put plots in the right way or you risk messing up your farm beyond repair.
This isn't just some hair brained theory I pulled out of my butt. It is a problem that has been bugging me since the last upgrade and using my husbands account as a hired plower I worked it out on my farm. I am not talking about plowing under paths, which if there is room someone could do, I am talking about the game treating flowers as if they were wasted crops and allowing them to be plowed. I agree that people should not be able to plow where there are not already plots. That is why I a hoping the developers see that this may be something to look at so it can be coded out of the game.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 11 2010, 07:47 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
I don't know if it can cause the problems that you are having. You flash player crashing sounds like you need to completely uninstall and reinstall your flash player. You need to make sure to shut down your system after uninstalling and reinstalling so that all of the old files are removed. I had some corrupted data that led to me having to delete all of my flowers, most of my trees, and all of my plots on one farm. After I had that done a mod still had to come to my farm and "clean" my farm data. If it goes on long enough it can lead to total corruption of your farm data making it impossible to correct, thus rendering your ENTIRE farm unusable. If you would like to have your data checked you need to ask for one of the mods to come to your farm and check it for you. I don't know what neat little bit of magic they do but it was only with a mods help that I was able to regain use of my farm.

ahhh i see well dang..... i did remove flash and delete all kinds of stuff the cdn.slashkey folder and all that the other day........just for good measure i did it all again yesterday ... the dang flash crashing is killing me LOL....... hasn't done it again yet.. but it got way bad last night is why i did it... course i Haven't done anything on Farmtown yet either just been loading my neighbors farms to get a memory of all the crops again.. I am hoping I don't end up taking my pc in to the shop again that is expensive... UGH!

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread