Old Sep 12 2010, 05:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
I have 1.7 Billion coins and over 4M XP. I play because I like it and the great group of neighbors I have come to know. We have a strong community and help each other out. But it's not for everyone. If you're bored and would rather be doing something else, no one is stopping you. Bye!
Oh yes forgot the great people you meet here and become your neighbors and help each other. Sometimes you cry with them and you laugh with them, the FT community is like family, try communicating with your neighbors you may be surprised and may start enjoying the game.
Old Sep 12 2010, 05:56 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Should get a Mac, no problems with that system....
Have you tried downloading the upgrade and then shut down and coming back again (rebooting?). I know that when i d/l something on my IMac it tells me I have to "Restart" so that the program goes to wherever it has to go without me doing anything.
Just a thought, don't understand those other PCs at all, sorry.
LOL i have done all the current fixes.... My SIL is a computer nut and we do have two IMAC's a lap top and a desk top....LOL soooooooooo......... now what? i also have a dell which i am on most of the time as all my Paint progies are on that one. I also have a HP but need a modem for that one......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 12 2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
You want clicking? You should go to Farmville, that is clicking place galore...
If you are bored, try changing flowers, putting your mansion or whatever on storage and buy another building, change trees. There are so many things you can do you never have to be bored. I remodel every once in a while and I love it. I am retired and those people that are addicts they don't know me, I bring my breakfast and lunch to the computer and keep on going. My husband retired too, has to come to the computer room to talk to me or call me on my cell phone. I do leave at supper time, but as soon as we finish and I clean up, is back to the 'puter.. I love this game and it is fun and never tire of the things we can do. I am waiting anxiously for farm 6, already have figured out what I want there...oh and I have 257 million and I am at level 115.
Please Raul, this week?
Belle, I get up at 5:15, get my grandson up for school. Turn on computer. Sit down and get on Farm Town. Wave to Grandson as he goes out the door.

Between 7-8 my mom gets up and I get her breakfast. Get her settled in her chair, and go back to computer.

12 noon, give Mom her lunch. Go back to computer

4 pm, start making dinner. Eat then back to computer

9:30 go to bed.
Old Sep 12 2010, 06:04 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdh View Post
Hello there. I believe Old Goat is referring to farms that have crops layered.

Gift links though are not to be discussed or debated on the forum. The developers do not condone them.

If I have misunderstood what you are talking about, my sincerest apologies.
I am even sorry I said that, and yes I believe i misunderstood Old Goat. My sincere apology to you. And the other subject will never be mentioned again.
Thanks
Old Sep 12 2010, 06:13 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
LOL i have done all the current fixes.... My SIL is a computer nut and we do have two IMAC's a lap top and a desk top....LOL soooooooooo......... now what? i also have a dell which i am on most of the time as all my Paint progies are on that one. I also have a HP but need a modem for that one......
Oh Sunny D, that was not meant for you but the lady that had the problem with the Flash program. I do have HP laptop but that one is when we travel to keep up with things. I use my IMAC all the time here at home. I worked for Dept of Defense and have been with computers since 1973 give or take and our first program was developed "supposedly" by AT&T. It was a drop down menu and after all the computers started coming out, guess which was the very first one to have the drop down menus but Apple, so maybe DoD had been working with Mr. Jobs for a while, lol
Our computers did not have a brand name, they were just there.

On another down memory lane note, I have been a member of FT since March 19, 2009 and never did like the mansion much either, mine is on storage, lol
Old Sep 12 2010, 06:16 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
Belle, I get up at 5:15, get my grandson up for school. Turn on computer. Sit down and get on Farm Town. Wave to Grandson as he goes out the door.

Between 7-8 my mom gets up and I get her breakfast. Get her settled in her chair, and go back to computer.

12 noon, give Mom her lunch. Go back to computer

4 pm, start making dinner. Eat then back to computer

9:30 go to bed.
You sound like me, are we addicted to this game or what? Glad to have company. Last night couldn't sleep and thought I am going to computer, started getting up and my husband said, "you are not going to the computer, are you?" So read instead, but my mind was here thinking Raul is going to do something and I am not there, lol
Old Sep 12 2010, 06:31 PM

Addticed to this game, not in a million years, well maybe 100 years, ok, 50 years. Nope that's not right either, how about ever day.
Old Sep 12 2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Why do you not use the facilities for what they are designed for? Just wondering, it seems odd to me to spend that kind of money on them and then not reap the rewards that they can offer.
I enjoy the designing and growing side of the game... making sandwiches, pizzas, cheese etc just doesn't appeal to me... and as for sewing... putting a button is my limit
Old Sep 12 2010, 06:46 PM

I would like more storage space. I would love more farms. I would like to be able to get yeast faster. I would like to be able to gift tomatoes. Thank you for all you do. I love the game.
Old Sep 12 2010, 07:08 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm trying to go into the Realtor's Office just now and it doesn't say "already have all upgrades". Just nothing. Do you think they are working on loading the sixth farm????????????????????????????????????????