Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 16 2010, 01:30 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan's dreamin View Post
i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who's having no offer on the FC Offer ... not a single one ... it's sad ... and u know what ? it sucks cause nobody answers for this problem ... and yes it's just a game but i'm sure u got your share of FC and u can freely say this but i wonder if u would have said it if u came upon the same answer There are no available offers right now. Please try again later.
please anyone DO somethig !!
You can always buy the Farm Cash.
Old Sep 16 2010, 01:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

or click on the top where the red writing is "Earn Cash and Coins" they are supposed to be the same offers from what i have read in other posts.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2010, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
or click on the top where the red writing is "Earn Cash and Coins" they are supposed to be the same offers from what i have read in other posts.......
from what i noticed they are... only ones i get threw the tab and not the new feature is the video's ... well i get a tab got video in earn cash and coin but it has never loaded a video for me to its great to finally get them to load haha..
Old Sep 16 2010, 08:23 AM

Exclamation 15 Days and Holding!!!!! Why?!!!

Dearest Raul,
Below is the tantalizing quote from the end of the September 1st release:

***** Farm 6 and new levels comming soon... *****

***** Enjoy! *****

Speaking for myself and probably at least half the active FTers, I am NOT enjoying myself right now!!!

This begins to feel like someone's idea of a sick joke. If the FT developers were not ready to roll out the 6th farm within a reasonable time -- say a week to 10 days (I'd even accept 2 weeks) -- then keep your (expletive deleted) mouth shut!!!

It has now been 15 days since the September 1st release -- and not one sign of either the new levels or Farm #6. Under the circumstances, an explanation or apology might be in order, but I doubt the developers are going to offer that.

I LOVE this game, but right now my feelings toward the devs are not so amiable, if you catch my drift! :

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Sep 16 2010, 08:40 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like to see Farmtown cash game cards available in Wal-Mart like the YoVille and Farmville cards. They are super easy and wonderful for people who do not want their credit card number on here..PLEASE do this for us!!!!
Old Sep 16 2010, 08:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Setting up an account with PayPal makes it even easier.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfawver@yahoo.com View Post
I would like to see Farmtown cash game cards available in Wal-Mart like the YoVille and Farmville cards. They are super easy and wonderful for people who do not want their credit card number on here..PLEASE do this for us!!!!
I would like those cards too ... besides easier and safer for players it would give Farm Town more public exposure
Old Sep 16 2010, 08:52 AM

Smile My Apologies! I Will Learn Patience!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Dearest Raul,
Below is the tantalizing quote from the end of the September 1st release:

***** Farm 6 and new levels comming soon... *****

***** Enjoy! *****

Speaking for myself and probably at least half the active FTers, I am NOT enjoying myself right now!!!

This begins to feel like someone's idea of a sick joke. If the FT developers were not ready to roll out the 6th farm within a reasonable time -- say a week to 10 days (I'd even accept 2 weeks) -- then keep your (expletive deleted) mouth shut!!!

It has now been 15 days since the September 1st release -- and not one sign of either the new levels or Farm #6. Under the circumstances, an explanation or apology might be in order, but I doubt the developers are going to offer that.

I LOVE this game, but right now my feelings toward the devs are not so amiable, if you catch my drift!
My apologies to all for my rant! I've been around FT for about 15 months -- and I've loved every minute of it!!! However, the last two weeks have been difficult.

Please allow me to reword my rant to a plea:

Dear FT Devs,

Please wait to have Raul announce a change until you're ready to roll it out. A teaser a week or two before the event would be acceptable, but more than that is really hard to bear.

Working on my patience! Working on my patience!! Trying to be very, very patient!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Sep 16 2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
Lol I need a life too Rhonda hehehe

I just came across ur post so rocked on over to ur farms. I'm impressed, speshly with your Hillbilly Heaven hill! U make it look soooooo easy, but I know it's not cos I've tried. Nearly pulled it off but not quite lol

Would u mind if I visited and pinched the technique? I have two huge wildflower swathes and want them to go up hills. Still working on the flowers since the last release to get em jusssssst right

Cheers from downunder and happy farming!
Of course you can visit any time! If I am there, I will happily give you a hand with your farm. (patiently waiting for the new upgrade, maybe there will be an ambulance???)

If you see me at my farm, say Hi. I am always up for a good chat!
Old Sep 16 2010, 09:19 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a feeling the devs won't be taking half measures with the next update. They're no doubt aware that 10-15 new levels won't make much diff to serious players. My tip (based on nothing but lack of sleep and a vivid imagination) is for 35 new levels to round it out at a nice 150 (with more substantial xp gaps between). 35 new decorations and 35 new buildings (1 per level), along with the promised 6th farm (min 250mill cost) will give us all plenty to play for (and with) for some weeks to come
Closed Thread