Old Sep 19 2010, 03:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynCS View Post
Awesome update (although I'm already pining for Farm # 7!)

But can we PLEASE have a "sell all" option for non-ingredients in the market or find some way to make the process faster? I'm trying to selll mine off to get storage space back and the "selling xyz" lag is taking forever. I've been at it for over an hour.
To speed up your selling process. Refresh your game right before you go to market. After you have refreshed disconnect from the server (plug at the top of the game screen) and then go to market. This reduces the load on your game and it speeds the process greatly. I have to go to market at least once a day because my storage is full and it rarely takes me more than 10 minutes to sell everything using this method. Make sure that you don't do anything else after you refresh except disconnect.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 19 2010, 03:11 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
I'm taking my time and getting my farms organized. Used what FC I had to purchase one item and will wait on the others until I get my farms organized.

I love this little game..No pressure. It amazes me the number of people who have to have everything RIGHT NOW! Slow down...relax....You'll enjoy the game so much more.
I have all of the facilities. I have them all because it increases the challenge for me. I am maxed out on levels, even after the new update, so having all of the facilities gives me a goal to work towards. It makes it a challenge for me to keep them all up and running at the same time. I think it comes down to a matter of personal choice for each player. Having all of the facilities also enables me to earn coin faster. I am still short enough coins to finish upgrading my 6th farm to 24x24 so having all of the facilities is a way to get enough coin to do what I want to do with my 6th farm.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 19 2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I purchased some of the new buildings cause i want to play and arrange and re-arrange..... I only purchased the spice factory. I also like to take my time and besides that I let everyone else get the kinks worked out so I don't have to experience them LOL. I am taking my time and just enjoying playing and have re- arranged my other farms too..... I'm not in a hurry either Servocrow......
I hear ya...I have to "dig" up flower beds and move them..and I am waiting for my facilities to empty out and move them to Farm6...but time is a bit more of a premium now, so I'm taking it a bit slower than I did a few months ago.

ENJOYING it much more...I DO have to get the sprinkler...gotta water for all my "friends" who no longer play.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 19 2010, 03:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
The developers have been informed that the fuel gauge doesn't appear if the tool is not present on the farm, we will keep people updated when we have word of any change.

For now you don't have to see the fuel gauge to use the tools so you really only need 1 seeder on 1 farm, and keep the harverster in storage. it will still use the fuel regardless.
how will you know while on that farm while you are working how much fuel you have though.......unless you keep a seeder on it?? what i am hoping is to not have to have a seeder for each farm.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 19 2010, 03:44 PM

Level:
XP:

OOPSie sorry RobT i just re-read your post where you said they know about the fuel sorry... was seeding my farm and coming back here duh me.........my apologies....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 19 2010, 03:45 PM

May we have the option of a "Work available in all active Facilities" when we as people to work for us, rather thank posting all facilities individually please...
Hope that makes sense lol

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Sep 19 2010, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
OOPSie sorry RobT i just re-read your post where you said they know about the fuel sorry... was seeding my farm and coming back here duh me.........my apologies....
no worries SunnyD heh , for now i would suggest just making a note of what fuel you have from the farm that has the seeder on it before you go seed on another farm

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 19 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
May we have the option of a "Work available in all active Facilities" when we as people to work for us, rather thank posting all facilities individually please...
Hope that makes sense lol
Thats how it works now, you don't need to post for every facility individually, just post one of them, then add a note telling people if you have facilities on other farms.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 19 2010, 04:20 PM

Thank-you for farm 6 and all the other goodies you have given us. I really enjoy a game in which it is obvious that the players are being listened to.
Old Sep 19 2010, 04:54 PM

Default increse Farm 6 Size

Little ridiculous to go from 5 million to 100 million for land on farm 6.
Closed Thread