Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2010, 12:11 AM

I would like to reply to the new sprinkler issue. Someone said they had trouble getting it to work on all their farms my issue is, it says it can be taken to neighbors farms and used on their flowers. I have not been able to do that and I wonder if there is something I am doing wrong?
Old Oct 02 2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtoharvest66 View Post
I would like to reply to the new sprinkler issue. Someone said they had trouble getting it to work on all their farms my issue is, it says it can be taken to neighbors farms and used on their flowers. I have not been able to do that and I wonder if there is something I am doing wrong?
LOL It took me a minute to figure this out also, due to the fact that everything else I use between farms I have to use the "move" option. For the sprinkler just click on it so that it appears to be floating and then just click on your neighbors farm link at the bottom. When you get to their farm just click on the farm anyplace and it RAINS! YEAH ! and just keep going from farm to farm, it follows you. I hope this helps you.

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old Oct 02 2010, 01:20 AM

I have not been able to get the mobile sprinkler to work on other farms...is there something I need to know to do this?
Old Oct 02 2010, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connielouboogie View Post
I have not been able to get the mobile sprinkler to work on other farms...is there something I need to know to do this?
Click the sprinkler and select 'irrigate flowers' from the menu, then goto your neighbors farm, and you can use it there like you would on your own.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 02 2010, 08:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the send to friend option it would benefit my friends that do not have as much

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 02 2010, 10:34 AM

Default Mobile Sprinkler

3. Mobile Sprinkler (FC): Allows you to water all flowers in a farm with one click. You can also use it to water your neighbours' flowers and earn coins and XP. You earn 1000 coins and 3 XP every time you water your neighbours' flowers. You earn 3XP when you water your own flowers, but it will cost you 1000 coins . You can use the sprinkler once per day.

I have not been able to get the mobile sprinkler to work on neighbor's farms. I have tried by taking it to their farm, but it will not set down on the ground anywhere. I have also tried to just go and water, but that works like it always has.

Any suggestions?
Old Oct 02 2010, 10:49 AM

I need HELP! Cannot get the mobile sprinkler to work on my neighbor's farms and I have been the official flower lady even without the mobile sprinkler.
Old Oct 02 2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connielouboogie View Post
I need HELP! Cannot get the mobile sprinkler to work on my neighbor's farms and I have been the official flower lady even without the mobile sprinkler.
Click on the sprinkler the same as you would if you were going to use it on your own farm, select 'irrigate flowers' then click to tend a neighbors farm, and use in the same way you would on your own. you don't set the sprinkler down at all

Contact Support

Old Oct 02 2010, 11:29 AM

Default Isn't there someone who can help me with my sprinkler issue?

I purchased the new sprinkler, my FC amount went down, but it never showed up on any of my farms - never even got the choice box as to which way I wanted it to face, but my FC is gone.

I have linked all of my farms, and sent my message to someone who said he could help, but nothing has happened, no emails, and if there is a post here, I can't find it.

Can someone please help me either get my FC back or put the sprinkler into my storage? This has been going on since the 17th and I would like to get it resolved.

Please, someone?

Sparky
Old Oct 02 2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyTX View Post
I purchased the new sprinkler, my FC amount went down, but it never showed up on any of my farms - never even got the choice box as to which way I wanted it to face, but my FC is gone.

I have linked all of my farms, and sent my message to someone who said he could help, but nothing has happened, no emails, and if there is a post here, I can't find it.

Can someone please help me either get my FC back or put the sprinkler into my storage? This has been going on since the 17th and I would like to get it resolved.

Please, someone?

Sparky
I am unable to locate your sprinkler, please contact FT support. Goto your Farmtown webpage, right at the very bottom under the game, click the Report/Contact this Application link, and fill out a contact form

Contact Support

Closed Thread