Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 07 2010, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Thanks Tony, yep I'm aware of what should happen, and I tried it with all my harvesting options, and also shut down the farm and reopened it because that would normally work, but for some reason it wouldn't give me that option this time. Most unusual, and I don't have another farm due to harvest quite yet to test again. Cache is cleared etc. and I normally have none of the problems I read of in here.

I've set a reminder and I'll give it another try when the next farm falls due to be harvested. I'll let you know.

Hi Ho, hi ho ..... back to the real world I go
Going from one farm to another will NOT clear up the problem. You need to click PLAY and refresh all the farms.

Then start to harvest, click the lower box and then, when the next box appears, click the green arrow.

As you move from farm to farm, all that you harvest will be stored, not sold, until you refresh (PLAY) or go totally out of the game and back in.

Old Oct 07 2010, 09:50 PM

Hi again Tony, My problem appears to be fixed now but there is definitely gremlins or perhaps evil gnomes in the system at the moment. Earlier when I logged in to harvest I was told by a popup that 'You need to have a 9 x 9 harvester on your farm or in storage to use this option'. I was sure that I had bought one, but checked my farms and storage and there was no sign of it. Because I had bought several seeders and other stuff I decided that I must have been dreaming and I BOUGHT A BIG BRIGHT BLUE HARVESTER. Now having gone back to my farm from a fresh log in, I can harvest with the 'continue this option' working and lo and behold there are now TWO big bright blue harvesters on my farms

I guess that will teach me to be farming when I'm supposed to be W O R K I N G

Old Oct 07 2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Going from one farm to another will NOT clear up the problem. You need to click PLAY and refresh all the farms.

Then start to harvest, click the lower box and then, when the next box appears, click the green arrow.

As you move from farm to farm, all that you harvest will be stored, not sold, until you refresh (PLAY) or go totally out of the game and back in.

Sorry, crossed communication wires. Yep, that is exactly what I did and still it wasn't working. However the second time I shut it down completely, swore quietly at my computer and walked away. THAT WORKED !!

Old Oct 07 2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Hi again Tony, My problem appears to be fixed now but there is definitely gremlins or perhaps evil gnomes in the system at the moment. Earlier when I logged in to harvest I was told by a popup that 'You need to have a 9 x 9 harvester on your farm or in storage to use this option'. I was sure that I had bought one, but checked my farms and storage and there was no sign of it. Because I had bought several seeders and other stuff I decided that I must have been dreaming and I BOUGHT A BIG BRIGHT BLUE HARVESTER. Now having gone back to my farm from a fresh log in, I can harvest with the 'continue this option' working and lo and behold there are now TWO big bright blue harvesters on my farms

I guess that will teach me to be farming when I'm supposed to be W O R K I N G
Maybe it doesn't help to complain about the "excellent" colours
Old Oct 07 2010, 10:07 PM

Default Oil Refinery and Pumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Only one oil refinery is necessary if you keep it full and working (240 barrells max at a time and that is a LOT)

You can put one oil rig on each farm that will produce 4 barrels each day and store one week's worth at any given time (28 barrels).

You can have multiple rigs on one farm but any over 1 will not increase the yield for that farm. They would be for decoration only.

If you "harvest" your oil once per day and send it to the Refinery..... and "harvest" your refinery once per day, you will have TONS of fuel to use and/or sell.

The other day I refueled and had not done anything but accumulate the fuel for about 2weeks or more. I refueled and had 660,000 gallons of fuel. That should last me till Thanksgiving at least

In the meantime, I will sell the fuel (not the barrels) because of its value. And I will continue to sell it until my fuel supply gets down to about 40,000 fuels or so..... then start stockpiling again

I harvest, plow, plant myself almost all the time..... and I have 4 semi trucks, and other facilities that require fuel..... absolutely no problems !!

Enjoy

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait

This is soooo helpful! Thank you very much Stoneface!!!!
Old Oct 07 2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Maybe it doesn't help to complain about the "excellent" colours
LOL !!! I still want my can of SUBTLE paint

Old Oct 07 2010, 10:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
LOL !!! I still want my can of SUBTLE paint
I must be the only one that likes the color of the new tools. Okay they are a little bright but I still like them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 08 2010, 12:10 AM

Default Sold Seeders and other stuff did not receive my coins.

I love the color of blue that was chosen. However, what I do not love is the fact that when I sold all my other seeders -- all 6 of them -- I did not receive a penny -- of which I am aware. I waited for several minutes and I never saw the coins go back into my account. What is with that???
Old Oct 08 2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to This View Post
I love the color of blue that was chosen. However, what I do not love is the fact that when I sold all my other seeders -- all 6 of them -- I did not receive a penny -- of which I am aware. I waited for several minutes and I never saw the coins go back into my account. What is with that???
Hi there. Did you try reloading the game?
Old Oct 08 2010, 12:43 AM

Can you use the 3x3 harvester on other peoples farms?
Closed Thread