Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 01:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New updates for farm town suggestions

i think that it would be absolutely awsome if you could add some more levels...maybe not more farms but more levels, for the people that have already leveled all the way i think it would make the game more interesting and keep it fun for everyone. gives us more to work towards..i think that would be the best
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:52 AM

MISSION CONTROL WE GOT A PROBLEM........i dont want to rain on your parade but i attempted to switch the oil refinery to the new view and now i dont have an oil refinery has anyone else had this prob\lem and yes i have cleared cache i have the latests flash and shockwave and all drivers are updated and i reset the modem and fully restarted the computer from totally off
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Talking New Updates

i think there should be more levels to keep it interesting for people already maxed out on levels. you added new stuff and i think that if there were more levels it would make it funner and give the people who are maxed out something to work for!!!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
MISSION CONTROL WE GOT A PROBLEM........i dont want to rain on your parade but i attempted to switch the oil refinery to the new view and now i dont have an oil refinery has anyone else had this prob\lem and yes i have cleared cache i have the latests flash and shockwave and all drivers are updated and i reset the modem and fully restarted the computer from totally off
Have you tried clearing the macromedia files? if no, then follow the link below for info on doing that please.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 23 2010, 01:59 AM

ok did the macro cache and still no oil refinery it retries 3 times on load and then gives up
Old Oct 23 2010, 01:59 AM

Default love the update but...

I wish you could update the harvesting time of tomato and wheat to 12 hours to produce flour faster or at least increase the amount of flour produced in the facility instead of 5 flour per 10 wheat. it is obvious that most of the new facilities use flour especially the bakery.

Thanks!
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It's a marketing strategy and a smart one. Some dedicated FT gamers will buy all the new and improved items. Others of us will be more selective, especially since playing FT is a fun luxury and not a have-to-do activity. Like my cable TV package -- it would be nice to have a few of the additional channels, but since they come bundled with a lot of stations I wouldn't watch and since TV viewing is also a luxury, I stick with the least costly plan.
And in FT, we really can have lots of fun with minimal expenditure, which is great. So kudos to Slashkey for an excellent and entertaining product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyboop1977 View Post
I too agree. I've bought FC and have no problem buying FC. I guess my problem is that with every new release there tends to be more FC facilities, and it seems that some that you can buy with coins the other part to the facility is FC. So there seems to be no point in buying them.

Last edited by SueW170; Oct 23 2010 at 03:30 AM.
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
ok did the macro cache and still no oil refinery it retries 3 times on load and then gives up
ok, sounds to me like the global storage settings in the macromedia applet needs to be extended. I personally use 1mb. give that a try

Contact Support

Old Oct 23 2010, 02:03 AM

Lots of great additions to the game. Thanks, devs!!

Some observations, though...
  1. Great to see all the tools accessible from the Tools menu. However, if the big bulldozer is being accessed from the Tools menu, it still needs green space in order to land on the farm. It should be brought from Storage as a "ghost" so that it can land anywhere, just as it does when brought from another farm using the yellow hand.
  2. I was hoping to see a "Sell All" button on the Non-Ingredients page of Storage. But I live in hope!
  3. Still no new production items for our existing facilities, particularly for those facilities that are grossly underused. But I live in hope!
Old Oct 23 2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
Lots of great additions to the game. Thanks, devs!!

Some observations, though...
  1. Great to see all the tools accessible from the Tools menu. However, if the big bulldozer is being accessed from the Tools menu, it still needs green space in order to land on the farm. It should be brought from Storage as a "ghost" so that it can land anywhere, just as it does when brought from another farm using the yellow hand.
  2. I was hoping to see a "Sell All" button on the Non-Ingredients page of Storage. But I live in hope!
  3. Still no new production items for our existing facilities, particularly for those facilities that are grossly underused. But I live in hope!
You could just keep the bulldozer in your storage, it doesn't have to be on a farm anymore, the same with every tool in the game panel.

Contact Support

Closed Thread