Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2011, 11:41 AM

Hi

Can someone help me please. When I go to facilities manager, it does not show that I can work from the less complex facility to the most complex in that order. maybe I am missing something here but its not working. When I click the a-z, all it shows is alphabetically and cost.

Thanks for replies in advance
Old Feb 01 2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbylicious View Post
Hi

Can someone help me please. When I go to facilities manager, it does not show that I can work from the less complex facility to the most complex in that order. maybe I am missing something here but its not working. When I click the a-z, all it shows is alphabetically and cost.

Thanks for replies in advance
In the menu in the facilities manager, there is an option called 'Production Chain'... select that, and it will allow you to do the facilities with items that can be used in other facilities first

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 01 2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
In the menu in the facilities manager, there is an option called 'Production Chain'... select that, and it will allow you to do the facilities with items that can be used in other facilities first
nope, nothing. I see no "production chain" Rob. If you or devs can link to see what is up please, it'd be appreciated. ty
Old Feb 01 2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
nope, nothing. I see no "production chain" Rob. If you or devs can link to see what is up please, it'd be appreciated. ty
If you click on the A-Z, you should have 4 menu options... Alphabetically, Production Chain, Done & Utilization... do you not have those?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 01 2011, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
are you sure your in the facility manager and not the store or selling? cost should not be in there anywhere. facility manager is when you click on the tool box icon then the yellow arrow, then the icon of teh building it the first coulmn on the left
Closed Thread