Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Thanks Mate
Thank you, Gracias Raul & devs... just used the fishing boat, great, only about 5 to 6 clicks on the big sea coast..
You guys are the best!!
And the "agua de coco" who would have thought of that... speaking of tropical fruits when is my mamey ice cream coming up? LOL
Old Mar 16 2011, 01:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2 View Post
Thank you once again TEAM FT! You guys rock and it just keeps getting better!. Everytime I think I am going to take a break, you give us what we need to stay addicted! LOL...is that a good thing?

Cannot wait for another farm! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the aminal buildings in the FAC MGR! Kudos to you there...one of the best implementations ever!

Is there a chance for an all in one click for loading the facs in the future maybe? hint hint. And...maybe a button in the giftbox to sell unwanted items along with a "store all" button for multiple gifts? hmmmm...just a suggestion

Seriously..thank you so much for EVERYTHING you do and for all your hard work!
Speaking of the gift box, could it be possible that when getting gifts the scroll bar stays put instead of going up to the first item and you have to go and scroll down again.. I usually do the storing first and then the trees and decorations and they are not in the order of elimination that the scroll would keep up with me, so its a battle to go up and down all the time. I know it can be done, you did it with the harvested things and the items, so please could you do it on the gift bar? Thanks
Old Mar 16 2011, 02:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Great improvements thanks for always trying to improve just one question how do i move my buildings round I love rearranging my farms

Last edited by ursula12; Mar 16 2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: its worked had to go out reload and it works
Old Mar 16 2011, 02:12 PM

So I used some of my un-accepted-as-yet gifts to get carbonated water.

And I got all the semi-trucks going full load.

Then I noticed that I pay 700 coin for 5 units of of water, and when I just "harvested" 4 semi trucks, I got 190 carbonated water..... big woop.

Two gifts = 200 water.

That is like paying 1400 coin for the equivalent of one bait-gift

wassup wit dat?

I really like the speed up on the semi's. Way cool. And maybe the soda shop plant will prove to be a cash cow once the caffeine and watermelon are delivered.

Old Mar 16 2011, 02:27 PM

I wanna start by saying I love this game and have been playing since darn near day 1, I know I will take flak for my post but it's time I vented a bit. I am extremely dissapointed in this update
In my opinion It's time for the devs to concentrate on making existing facilities & activities easier to manage. We waited 30 + days between updates & we get a new boat and 2 new facilities???
People have been asking for more cheese for a long darn time, we get no help for this?? most people would pay real money for this option
8 oil derricks can't produce enough in a week to fill the refinery, again most people would pay real money for this
6 clicks minimum for animals from gift box to shed??? and that's if it works right, add a couple more clicks if it don't & of course the dreaded loss of connection while doing this.
A lot of people have asked for an accept all button for gifts, again we get no help on this matter??
I know slashkey has to make money for what they do & I have supported this game in the past, but waiting 30 + days for this update will not open my wallet, fixing the problems I mentioned will open mine and a whole bunch more
Old Mar 16 2011, 02:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

10.Diversification Rank shown in Facility Manager: The header in the facility manager now shows a new measure of success for players using facilities:

Your Diversification Rank: ### Best: ###

Your Diversification Rank is calculated using the following method:

- For each Facility you own you get 25 points

- For each Product in a facility with pending productions you get:

- 5 points if you have 19% or less of the product capacity used
- 6 points if you have between 20 and 39% of the product capacity used
- 7 points if you have between 40 and 59% of the product capacity used
- 8 points if you have between 60 and 79% of the product capacity used
- 9 points if you have between 80 and 99% of the product capacity used
- 10 points if you have 100% of the product capacity used

The 'Best:' value always shows the best Diversification Rank you have been able to achieve at any point in the game.

In the near future you will receive benefits like ingredients or speed or better price depending on your diversification rank.

Why would you want to get rid of this when the patch notes clearly state that sometime in the NEAR future you will get rewards for these rankings?

And sooooo many people are asking for caffine and carbonated water---ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE PATCH NOTES! I get so frustrated with people that cant read the text right in front of them!!!

Ok, sorry for the rage, im going to the ice cream parlor to cool down with a sundae.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 16 2011, 02:32 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks!
Did not add the lemon juice on gifts !!!!!
Old Mar 16 2011, 02:37 PM

Thank you devs for the new stuff and keeping the game fun.
Old Mar 16 2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Why would you want to get rid of this when the patch notes clearly state that sometime in the NEAR future you will get rewards for these rankings?

And sooooo many people are asking for caffine and carbonated water---ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE PATCH NOTES! I get so frustrated with people that cant read the text right in front of them!!!

Ok, sorry for the rage, im going to the ice cream parlor to cool down with a sundae.

I hear ya... only in my case, I am going to cool down with a Wednesday.

Reminds me of the saying......

"I don't buy everything I read.....
and I haven't read everything I have bought."

It would help if more people read the first post first, instead of last.

But then, how else could you get 300-500 posts on each release within hours and days.

Closed Thread