Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2011, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchBowWow View Post
I solved my cheese issue by having multiple dairy facilities, now my issue is cinnamon.

Any chance that production can be bumped up on it?
IN THE BEGINNING THEY INDICATED THEY WOULD HARVEST IN 12 hrs. BUT THEY ENDED UP TO BE 2 DAYS. THIS WAS THE FIRST TREE TO CHOP.

BUT I JUST PLANTED MORE TREES.
Old Apr 09 2011, 11:52 AM

Thanks for more wheat from the stone windmill. It was the first thing I ever bought with farm cash, BEFORE it was made a facility, because I loved the look of it.

My Farms
Old Apr 09 2011, 12:13 PM

Unhappy Definitely a glitch

There is most definitely a glitch with the sending of ingredients.

Yesterday I sent to a couple of friends when I saw the first requests.

Last night I tried to send more. It had been at least 6 hours since I had sent the first time. I have no idea if the other farmer got the ingredients, but I got a message telling me that the Mayor had not given me any because I had reached the limit of 250,000 coins worth of products in 3 hours. This was not the case.

I just now tried to send ingredients to a farmer again (it has been at least 12 hours since my last try) and again I got the same message.

Am I the only one having this problem?
Old Apr 09 2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
There is most definitely a glitch with the sending of ingredients.

Yesterday I sent to a couple of friends when I saw the first requests.

Last night I tried to send more. It had been at least 6 hours since I had sent the first time. I have no idea if the other farmer got the ingredients, but I got a message telling me that the Mayor had not given me any because I had reached the limit of 250,000 coins worth of products in 3 hours. This was not the case.

I just now tried to send ingredients to a farmer again (it has been at least 12 hours since my last try) and again I got the same message.

Am I the only one having this problem?
Nope - I have it as well. I think it is being addressed. Such a great idea! (Except for the piling up of requests on my page. Any thoughts about restricting those?)
Old Apr 09 2011, 12:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I love this update! And being able to accept any gift of ingredients from friends is my favorite addition to the game.

Add me to the list of people who would like cinnamon to increase production . More units per 6 hours or units to be ready every hour or two would be great! It was a great factory when it first came out but now that more factories are producing things that need cinnamon at faster times (the cola being ready every two hours, for example) it would be great if production could be sped up like the bee farm .
Old Apr 09 2011, 12:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
How do you figure that? It takes more wheat to fill up the stone windmill than it does the red one so how do you get by with a smaller wheat field?

my thoughts exactly. They just hold more total production, so youll have to plant 3 times as much wheat now in order to keep those mills maxed out. actually youll probably have to keep planting wheat non-stop now

Last edited by Duck Duck Goose; Apr 09 2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old Apr 09 2011, 01:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

If you put in the same amount of wheat as you did before, you get three times as much flour.

You dont have to grow more wheat, you just get 3 times as much flour as you did before in the stone windmill.

Same amount of wheat = 3 times more flour.

Anyone have some other ways of saying it so it might stick in peoples brains? :P

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 09 2011, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
my thoughts exactly. They just hold more total production, so youll have to plant 3 times as much wheat now in order to keep those mills maxed out. actually youll probably have to keep planting wheat non-stop now
I think there's a lot of confusion about the wheat / flour situation.

The Stone Windmill is purchased with farm cash. Do not confuse it with the Red Windmill which is purchased with coins. The Stone Windmill now produces 15 flour with only 10 wheat. Before the upgrade, it would have taken 30 wheat to produce 15 flour. So, that means if you want the same amount of flour as you used to produce, you can cut your wheat production by 2/3rds.

The other change was to the Red Windmill. It now produces faster, but it still uses a 2 wheat make 1 flour. So, you can get the flour faster and put more in to production, but it uses the same amount of wheat per unit of flour.

I hope that helps.
Old Apr 09 2011, 01:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
They just hold more total production, so youll have to plant 3 times as much wheat now in order to keep those mills maxed out. actually youll probably have to keep planting wheat non-stop now
WE STILL HaVE TO KEEP PLANTING WHEAT. WE COULD HAVE 5 STONE WINDMILLS BUT WILL ONLY GET FLOUR IN ONE OR TWO BECAUSE WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH LEFT TO FILL OTHER WINDMILLS.

WHEAT, ONIONS, CORN, TOMATOES SHOULD BE ONLY 1 DAY PLANTING. TOO MANY FACILITIES USE THESE INGREDIENTS.

THANKS FOR THE NEW UPGRADES. ONE THING I DIDN'T SEE WAS FC$$ WE LEVELED UP. I WENT FROM 185 TO 210 BUT NO INCREASE IN FC AS WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD BEFORE.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE NEW THINGS.
Old Apr 09 2011, 01:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
ok, great I will have to wait until my wheat is ready to harvest before I can check it out. Thanks,
I don't know if you own the stone windmill or not but here is a little fyi for everyone. This may also be where the confusion is coming from. If you own the stone windmill and open it to start a batch it says a batch will make 15 bags of flour. If you do not own the stone windmill and just click the question mark in the store it says it makes 5 bags of flour. Now what needs to happen is the developers need to change the question mark info so it is correct. The developers are busy people and like the rest of us either forget to do something or don't think about all the parts that need to be changed when making a game change.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread