Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 03 2011, 10:11 AM

hi , Just read your post. When you use your combine or what ever tool. You have to pull your tool bag down and all your stuff is in there to use. It does not show on the bottom any more. It is in the tool bag. Hope that helps you.
Old May 03 2011, 10:12 AM

Okie, love the updates as always and don't mind to wait until glitches are ironed out

...BUT

when I use the combine tool on my husband's farm, firefox freezes and then crashes!(I use google chrome, and I have both browsers open on the same computer - which has NEVER been a problem)

Now , I thought that this was maybe the reason( using 2 browsers on one computer at the same time), until a few minutes ago one of my neighbors posted, that hers crashes also (when she hires someone from the MARKETPLACE with the combine!!

yesterday, , my flash crashed while working on a farm after being hired from the market place

This seriously needs to be forwarded to the developers... especially since I spent fc on the combined tool...TY!!

and yes,everything is cleared, cleaned, up-to-date and so forth ..

Old May 03 2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
No problem, as long as you don't mind paying 500 Farm Cash!
the idea of it would i have to say be very tempting would save alot of time lol i play every day
Old May 03 2011, 01:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysc View Post
thank you so much for all the good stuff and up dates. you are the best. Now one question when are the new stuff coming out. It keeps saying tomorrow. Have a great day all.
Well my question is: Why can't I buy the combine? I have the 5x5 harvester, the 5x5 plower and it still tells me the combine is locked...what's going on? I am ready to buy it but it won't let me, is this one with bugs too?
Old May 03 2011, 01:22 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysc View Post
hi , Just read your post. When you use your combine or what ever tool. You have to pull your tool bag down and all your stuff is in there to use. It does not show on the bottom any more. It is in the tool bag. Hope that helps you.
If i only had the combine......
Old May 03 2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well my question is: Why can't I buy the combine? I have the 5x5 harvester, the 5x5 plower and it still tells me the combine is locked...what's going on? I am ready to buy it but it won't let me, is this one with bugs too?
Clear your flash cache this is what I had to do to buy it. Same issue I was having.
Old May 03 2011, 02:01 PM

Wow, thanks for increasing the cinnamon production! :-D

I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the glass factory!
Old May 03 2011, 02:04 PM

hi, just wanna say thanks to the developers for the great work they do with this game. thanks to you , its very relaxing and enjoyable for me to play it. thanks developers you are awesome
Old May 03 2011, 02:08 PM

Default loading the game

I have tried for 2 days to load farm town and cannot get it to load. I can get to gifts, neighbors, and whatever but I cannot go to anyones farm to log on and I cannot load my farm.
HELP!
Old May 03 2011, 02:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Just asking...... did you put both of your 5x5 tools in storage? i read in here yesterday that you had to do that...... I haven't purchased this yet.... so i'm just relaying what i read hoping that it would fix your problem.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread