Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2011, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponygirl22 View Post
Always loving the updates, but when is the "near future" coming so we can multi hire for all our farms??
Let's see....
"Tomorrow" was a week
"Coming soon" was a month
So "near future" should be at least 3 months

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2011, 05:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenJT View Post
Great updates as usual! Sure nice to be able to get Mini-me out of those 3 yr old beyond-stinky overalls! Pheww!

If this has been asked here [or elsewhere] I'm sorry to be redundant but will we ever have a way(s) to obtain more Farm Cash without purchasing it? I was hoping with crop mastery[belts] we could get FC along with it. Ever??

Thanks for making the best game, bar none!

There has always been the earn coins/cash tab where you can do offers to get FC. There is also sometimes a bar at the top of your screen where you can send to friends so they work on your farm for FC.

Not sure what the belts will hold though
Old May 27 2011, 05:23 PM

Woohoo!!! Finally we get to change clothes!!! Thank u!!! Thank u for the updates!!! When will we get a new farm?! Can we sell the old tools now that we have the new ones? So we can have more room in our storage? Or do we have to keep them for the new ones ie the 5x5 tools to work?
Old May 27 2011, 05:24 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
let's see....
"tomorrow" was a week
"coming soon" was a month
so "near future" should be at least 3 months

:d:d:d:d:d
will this b available along with our farm in 2 months?
Old May 27 2011, 05:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
The glass factory needs to have the flat glass panel production tweaked because it does not produce enough glass panels to even fill up the mirror production, let alone have any left over for the new buildings needs of glass panels.

Since the glass factory came out, ive only been able to get it to 86% of capacity, because even tho i have 15 days of flat glass production its never enough to fill up the mirror production.
Everything else in that bldg is maxed except the mirrors.
I was told today that the flat glass and mirrors actually have been tweaked, and when i went and looked, the bldg is now 97% full. Only the mirrors are short.

Perhaps in a day or 2 it may get to 100% i hope, because it will be forever before i can keep mirrors maxed and also max out the new bldg that takes extra flat glass enough to max those out too.
I think i saw at least 2 or 3 items in the new one that require flatglass
Old May 27 2011, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
Woohoo!!! Finally we get to change clothes!!! Thank u!!! Thank u for the updates!!! When will we get a new farm?! Can we sell the old tools now that we have the new ones? So we can have more room in our storage? Or do we have to keep them for the new ones ie the 5x5 tools to work?
You have to keep the Farm Cash tools. In other words the 5x5's won't work without the 4x4's.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2011, 06:41 PM

With the Service Facilities that we work over at our neighbors - it says it's putting into storage "X" of 'whatever' we just helped with. My question (sorry I haven't seen anyone else that I know of ask ...) ... is it storing in our non-facility to sell since it's already been processed through the service facility OR is it recycling back through again and we're not getting the actual value of it as it finishes in the service facility. Hope this makes sense to someone.

Love the new changes - always looking forward to the updates - always have FC burning in my overalls to spend ... thanks Devs, wonderful job as usual!!!
Old May 27 2011, 06:46 PM

Wooot Wooot!! Thanks for the update! Love the store all button!!!
Old May 27 2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMaesFarm View Post
Wooot Wooot!! Thanks for the update! Love the store all button!!!

I second that for sure....

so much nicer/easier to fill the last of the spots of hens, turkeys, goats, and all those things...

way nice !!!
Old May 27 2011, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

I was sent a 5x5 seeder as a gift. I put it on my farm 9, placed it in storage, and now it is gone. Any solutions?
Closed Thread