Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2011, 08:44 AM

OKay, I woke up this morning with a much clearer head. Now I can see from the "buying" section of the store that my belts are listed with the crops I was planting yesterday; and it also listed how many more I need to harvest to get to the next level, but I'm stll wondering why I didn't get those words that were supposedly appear on the screen and then fades away to tell me the level that I was in. I hope this problem will be fixed today. Thanks!

Sandie Angel
Old Jun 12 2011, 12:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Hello Dev. Team:

I don't know what's happenning, I have been planting tons and tons of stuff ALL DAY LONG, and harvesting them ALL DAY LONG, I have not got even one notification on my belt levels no matter what I have harvested. Why is that? I planted these things on a large farm where the fields covered the whole farm so each time I harvested must have been over 2,000 fields (because my fields are fertilized) and yet I have not got even one notification on ALL the things that I have harvested. Not even a brown belt or yellow belt or whatever, the words just didn't appear on my screen no matter what I was harvesting. This is not right I feel like I'm being ripped off for something. Please look into it to see why I'm not getting any notiifications on the belt levels.

BTW... In case you want to take look at my farms I have planted these crops on farm 5 which is the whole farm of fields and some in farm 2. but no belts levels were mntioned. I've planted many things, there were so many I've lost counts now. I need someone to look at my farms to see why I'm not getting the notifications when harvesting. Hope this will be resolved very soon.

Thank you!

Sande Angel
The fertilized does not increase the number of fields for the belt count, it only increases the yield, what type of belt is showing for the seeds you are planting. that will let you know if you should be getting a notification or not.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 12 2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
The fertilized does not increase the number of fields for the belt count, it only increases the yield, what type of belt is showing for the seeds you are planting. that will let you know if you should be getting a notification or not.

Oh I was lanting some short time crops, i.e. from 2 to 12 hrs. crop. and some which I had planted some longer time crops some days ago and I was harvesting them too at the same time. At least had gone through about 10 types of crops, but I have not received any notification, nor was there any pop ups or words fade out that notify me of my levels for the cropos. Only now this morning when I thought of checking the store section then I notice the color of the belts were there on those crops that I have havested.

About the fertilized fields. One field should be counted as 2 because once the field is fertilized it should be an extra count. At least that's what I was told about fertilized fields. So my whole farm of fields should be multiplied by 2, which makes it over 2,000 fields whenever I harvest a crop. I haven't tried yet today, so I hope today I will get my notification.

Thanks for your response!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jun 12 2011, 01:17 PM
Account Not Linked

The belts only count the square....whether fertilized or not. The fertilization affects the yield of the crops that you harvest, and does not count towards the belts.
Old Jun 12 2011, 01:18 PM

i'm still confused..what determines the 1,000,000 coins? i've posted my belts 3 times and i'm done for 12 hrs..i've never got to post 5 times..sorry to keep harping on this but it would nice to know how they get to the amount..thanks..still like the game over all the others...
Old Jun 12 2011, 03:13 PM

When the bonuses first came out I thought they were a good idea, but then the 12 hours came into effect and I'm confused. For nearly 72 hours I could not click to help people get their bonuses. The response was that I had already reached 1 million in coins. Absolute rubbish. Today I clicked on 1 bonus link and it worked, then when I clicked on another link, I was told I'd reached the 1 million limit. What exactly are the rules?

Are the Ingredients and Bonuses linked together to create the limit of 1 million every 12 hours, or are they separate. Please clarify.
Old Jun 12 2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetergame View Post
When the bonuses first came out I thought they were a good idea, but then the 12 hours came into effect and I'm confused. For nearly 72 hours I could not click to help people get their bonuses. The response was that I had already reached 1 million in coins. Absolute rubbish. Today I clicked on 1 bonus link and it worked, then when I clicked on another link, I was told I'd reached the 1 million limit. What exactly are the rules?

Are the Ingredients and Bonuses linked together to create the limit of 1 million every 12 hours, or are they separate. Please clarify.
The beginning of this thread does explain that the ingredient requests are separate from the belt bonus requests
Old Jun 12 2011, 03:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i'm still confused..what determines the 1,000,000 coins? i've posted my belts 3 times and i'm done for 12 hrs..i've never got to post 5 times..sorry to keep harping on this but it would nice to know how they get to the amount..thanks..still like the game over all the others...

The million coins is figured up by looking at what you have done in the last 12 hours. It will take the amount you get when you click on someone's post and the amount you get when someone clicks on your post add them together and if it is at the 1,000,000 mark you get no bonus if it is less you get a bonus. If you have reached the 1,000,000 mark for the last 12 hours you will need to wait till you drop below the 1,000,000 mark for the last 12 hours. That could be 12 hours or less depending on how long it has been since you last clicked on a bonus or someone clicked on your post.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 12 2011, 04:40 PM

Okay, now this makes sense, thank you!
Old Jun 12 2011, 06:15 PM

Yesterday I had a neighbour over to harvest all 9 farms. I posted the first crop - peas - that went to brown belt, but every subsequent harvest at the brown/black/dan belt level did not offer me the option of posting for it. I lost the opportunity for bonus crops on everything. Today the posting system is working again, but I have passed all the posting levels for many crops. Also, I don't understand the "extra box" notion - does this mean that I have a _% chance of harvesting 3 boxes instead of 2 on a fertilized crop with the belt increases? I also am unhappy about the 12 hr cut off, I often can only click on one or two of my neighbour's postings for bonus crops before my quota is filled, and when I go back 12 hrs later for something else the offers have expired. Is there any way of at least removing the expiry time on these postings? Last note - when, oh when, are we going to be able to make pecan pie? I am hoarding my pecans and whipped cream in anticipation. Thanks, by the way, for increasing our storage space
Closed Thread