Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 23 2011, 02:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
l'm a little confused. l was loading facilities and ran out of sugar while l was at the ice cream shop. l had just put two honey ice cream gifts into storage which is supposed to include ALL items needed to make that product. When l clicked the zero by the honey ice cream, the message said l needed more sugar. Didn't my 2 gifts include sugar??

Also when l help a neighbour with request for honey popcorn - why isn't my portion of honey able to be used to make honey ice cream?

Are these glitches?
Yes when you request honey ice cream ingredients then it includes enough sugar to make a few batches, but you probably used those sugar in something else, like maybe the bakery. Sugar is the most used item now in Farmtown with 41 products using it.
Same thing when you request honey popcorn then you get enough honey and corn to make a few batches. Your gift of that honey could be used for the honey ice cream, but if you use it in one of the other 4 products that use it then you may not have any left.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2011, 02:37 AM

Any idea when farm 11 will be out? The wait is killing me. LOL
Old Jul 23 2011, 10:23 AM

I am wondering what new products we will be able to produce and what we will need to grow for the new update, I realize that I am far from the most patient person that plays FT. lol
Old Jul 23 2011, 10:57 AM

Thanks for the convenient button and I dont have to open the facility to make my production,It's great but I have no idea which crops I have to replenish. will appreciate if a message will pop up telling me what is in shortage.thanks.
Old Jul 23 2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnchat View Post
Any idea when farm 11 will be out? The wait is killing me. LOL
you know the standard answer

.... only the devs.... blah blah blah.... hahah

My guess is mid to later in this next week. So count your coin and get your ideas in place.

Old Jul 23 2011, 12:46 PM

so any guess how much farm 11 will cost us
Old Jul 23 2011, 12:58 PM

any idea what maple sap is used for and where you process it
Old Jul 23 2011, 01:00 PM

at this time we can produce it or use it anywhere
Old Jul 23 2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
you know the standard answer

.... only the devs.... blah blah blah.... hahah

My guess is mid to later in this next week. So count your coin and get your ideas in place.

I dont think farm 11 is going to be in the next new release....Raul never mentioned it..All he said was using the new crops and trees for facilities,,,,I think its going to be a smaller release this time,with just adding more stuff to the facilities we have,,,.....
Old Jul 23 2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
I dont think farm 11 is going to be in the next new release....Raul never mentioned it..All he said was using the new crops and trees for facilities,,,,I think its going to be a smaller release this time,with just adding more stuff to the facilities we have,,,.....
but we can only dream right lol
Closed Thread