Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2011, 07:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I have seen a lot of post about when Raul is on or not, my question is how to do tell?

thanks
At the bottom of the first page it shows all the members online Raul's name will show in bright blue.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 18 2011, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Thinks it might be time to take the mayor & tom the market Dude Hostage

would take James the realtor dude aswell but need him to be fully alert when the stampede happens to buy farm 11 and all its upgrades.

btw when is the INN going to get its beer licence im sick of smuggling my own in.
WOO HOO.. I love it when its hostage time! Avoid the brewery as a holding cell.. he got a little too hammered the last time.. thought we were gonna lose him for good hahaha
Old Aug 18 2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You are incorrect as the version Adobe is sending out is still the version that caused all the problems. The developers made changes to the program to get around the Adobe caused problem as many programs have had to do.
Well, maybe since you know a lot, you would probably not be opposed to studying a bit further. Ever since this fubar, Adobe released a beta version well in advance of the one that is now available for public download/upgrade. It worked perfect, therefore Google Chrome released a beta version that would accept this new flash. I downloaded both beta's and worked fine. Now Google has released a "real" upgraded version of Chrome that is working well.
Old Aug 18 2011, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
ROFLMAO.. u chat to yourself often Taz? hahaha
Of course.....don't you?? That is why I have a reserved room in the Rubber Room and am the manager of the FTAA.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2011, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Well, maybe since you know a lot, you would probably not be opposed to studying a bit further. Ever since this fubar, Adobe released a beta version well in advance of the one that is now available for public download/upgrade. It worked perfect, therefore Google Chrome released a beta version that would accept this new flash. I downloaded both beta's and worked fine. Now Google has released a "real" upgraded version of Chrome that is working well.
Adobe is still only releasing the same version, 10.3.183.5. If they had released a new one then the version number would have changed. What Google does with Chrome doesn't effect IE or Firefox. When they announced here that the developers had fixed the problem my IE corrected immediately without having to download Adobe Flash again and no I do not let Adobe do automatic updates on my computers. No where on Adobe's web-site or forums is there any information on a correction and release of a new version. I do my research.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Thinks it might be time to take the mayor & tom the market Dude Hostage

would take James the realtor dude aswell but need him to be fully alert when the stampede happens to buy farm 11 and all its upgrades.

btw when is the INN going to get its beer licence im sick of smuggling my own in.
Need any help holding them down
Old Aug 18 2011, 08:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Ok now I have had my wierd thing for this update. OI opened my farm and checked the chat looking to make sure server hadn't changed. What I saw was the text in chat was vertical. I typed in a chat to myself and everything came back to normal.
We need at least 30 levels, 50 would be better and Farm 11. Come on Raul go ahead and release it early....please!!
Amen!!!!!!!
Old Aug 18 2011, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Adobe is still only releasing the same version, 10.3.183.5. If they had released a new one then the version number would have changed. What Google does with Chrome doesn't effect IE or Firefox. When they announced here that the developers had fixed the problem my IE corrected immediately without having to download Adobe Flash again and no I do not let Adobe do automatic updates on my computers. No where on Adobe's web-site or forums is there any information on a correction and release of a new version. I do my research.
Well Taz, sounds like you have an issue with Google. That's okay, some do. But if you were to use Google to search Adobe Flash upgrades, you could find a version like I did. Here, I will help with the first leg of your investigation. http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html

You will find a version; Beta 2 11.0.d1.98 to get them over the hump. All of this, including installation instructions were posted in this forum days ago under the "Display" problem thread. Also, I don't think a lot of people use "PIG" I.E. Most of the people that were in trouble after Adobe put in the temp fix were Chrome users. That is the only reason that I posted about the new Chrome update that happened today, that put people back on track in FarmTown.
Old Aug 18 2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Well Taz, sounds like you have an issue with Google. That's okay, some do. But if you were to use Google to search Adobe Flash upgrades, you could find a version like I did. Here, I will help with the first leg of your investigation. http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html

You will find a version; Beta 2 11.0.d1.98 to get them over the hump. All of this, including installation instructions were posted in this forum days ago under the "Display" problem thread. Also, I don't think a lot of people use "PIG" I.E. Most of the people that were in trouble after Adobe put in the temp fix were Chrome users. That is the only reason that I posted about the new Chrome update that happened today, that put people back on track in FarmTown.
yes we all know about the fp11 beta and that improved it but i still have the same version installed on my other computer that caused the problem since the farmtown devs fixed the problem my other computer no longer has the vertical text and no adobe upgrades on that computer have happened since the one was released that caused the problem and now the text has gone back to normal using the adobe 10XXXXX version if i or anyone goes to the adobe website and clciks download flash player it is still the same version that was realeased that caused the problem only now when you install it it doesent cause the vertical text as farmtown have fixed that. if you want fp11 you have to search for it but that is not nessessary now.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 18 2011, 08:56 PM

Quote:
the dot next to his name goes green when he is online

same as with all other users.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Or you can click on "Quick Links" and select "Who's on-line"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
At the bottom of the first page it shows all the members online Raul's name will show in bright blue.
Thank you all for answering, looks like there a few ways.