Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Phanny, where did you find the Simplifier for windows chrome?
Like Bonnie says - google 'friendly gaming simplifier for chrome' it is version 1.1.0.35.
Thanks so much for the sharers of this little tool. I have immediately spotted bonuses and facility work I would never have waded my way to until it was too late.
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Aug 25 2011, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanny View Post
Like Bonnie says - google 'friendly gaming simplifier for chrome' it is version 1.1.0.35.
Thanks so much for the sharers of this little tool. I have immediately spotted bonuses and facility work I would never have waded my way to until it was too late.
so all this is ok to download,?,i mean got all that way till it said install then got scared.LOL..is this a new program?..i found their FB page, they dont have a FAQ yet,and doesnt look like its been up to long.?just wondering?

and what is a .EU extension. never heard of that one....rzadki.eu?
Old Aug 25 2011, 10:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I don't use Chrome but for Firefox it is version 1.1.0.36
Old Aug 25 2011, 11:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

it not that new but is so much easier than all the stuff on facebook now. hope u all enjoy it!!!
Old Aug 25 2011, 11:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
so all this is ok to download,?,i mean got all that way till it said install then got scared.LOL..is this a new program?..i found their FB page, they dont have a FAQ yet,and doesnt look like its been up to long.?just wondering?

and what is a .EU extension. never heard of that one....rzadki.eu?
yes very safe you'll find it so much easier with it. not sure on the eu extension thou sorry!!!
Old Aug 25 2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
I installed it, but don't see any different other than gits are expanded agin. I don't see any other game postings for facilities or bonuses.
Old Aug 25 2011, 11:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I installed it, but don't see any different other than gits are expanded agin. I don't see any other game postings for facilities or bonuses.
They are on the items requiring action tab. There is a filter box that I mentioned earlier to group like items together.
Old Aug 25 2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
yes very safe you'll find it so much easier with it. not sure on the eu extension thou sorry!!!
ok so now i got this thing on my add on list--how do i open it up and use it on FB?...(and im computer LITerate)..lol.
Old Aug 25 2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post

I didn't either for a few minutes, but when I went back to it after reading the forum for a few mins, they was there under "Items Requiring Action"
Old Aug 25 2011, 11:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
ok so now i got this thing on my add on list--how do i open it up and use it on FB?...(and im computer LITerate)..lol.
It installs a little FGS icon on your tool bar - mine is by my google search box. Click on that and select open giftlist. I leave mine running all the time in a tab on my browser. The little icon will alert you when you have new postings, then I just click on my already open one on my tab to see what they are. You can set the refresh rate in options.

Last edited by Bonnie Jo; Aug 25 2011 at 11:27 PM.
Closed Thread