Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 27 2011, 09:57 PM
Account Not Linked

i haven't played any other game on fb for a couple of years and been resisting checking out the sims game everyone's playing these days ...

but gee ... we've all been camped out in this thread for a while now and not even a peep from the devs to say 'nearly there', or 'not quite there guys', or ... anything.

must be time to shop around ...

Old Aug 27 2011, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
I gave up trying to get the Neighbor Trophy. I visit neighbors that are online, to give work, if I have it available, or offer to work, if I have nothing to do. Going to rake leaves or clean up after a storm for such a small reward (15 coins - if you didn't have to buy a hose or rake or whatever) with the time it takes for their farms to load is ridiculous! We should be able to do real work for them - harvest, chop or plow. I wouldn't want freedom to work their facilities, unless we could block that, since I have been so focused on the rewards for the Diversification Rank that is suppose to be coming!
i started playing in june 09, the first few neighbours trophies where a breeze, but yes like u i gave up on it too,.

but i found a mthod that worked for me, it was a slow process, but i got there..

i started by visiting the 8 neighbours showing on my friends list every day, i didint miss a day, my visits started to build.. as i hit around 3000, i nearly gave up again.. i even told my son whio played id buy him 55 FC if used my account and do my visits lol.. then about 6 months ago i started doing the first two screens of friends.. it would only takle a few mins, easier if u turn of flowers, buildings trees etc when loading other farms, and with a bit of paitience i got there about 4 weeks ago :

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Aug 27 2011, 10:21 PM

well peeps it should be here lol. ive held off loading up alll my faciclties since the last release, i normally do this when I know a release is imminent. occasionally again, the release will be delayed, eventually i give and load my facilties up, always guaranteed to bring on the update around an hour after i do it lol..

well i had a close call last week and nearly did.. but i didint and guess what no release.. this week it got the better of me - i just maxed out, so my theory of it biting me in the butt every tiem i do this will remain in tact if we get that baby tonite!!!

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Aug 27 2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
well peeps it should be here lol. ive held off loading up alll my faciclties since the last release, i normally do this when I know a release is imminent. occasionally again, the release will be delayed, eventually i give and load my facilties up, always guaranteed to bring on the update around an hour after i do it lol..

well i had a close call last week and nearly did.. but i didint and guess what no release.. this week it got the better of me - i just maxed out, so my theory of it biting me in the butt every tiem i do this will remain in tact if we get that baby tonite!!!
I'd love to stay up and see if you are right but it will have to wait until morning
Old Aug 27 2011, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
I gave up trying to get the Neighbor Trophy. I visit neighbors that are online, to give work, if I have it available, or offer to work, if I have nothing to do. Going to rake leaves or clean up after a storm for such a small reward (15 coins - if you didn't have to buy a hose or rake or whatever) with the time it takes for their farms to load is ridiculous! We should be able to do real work for them - harvest, chop or plow. I wouldn't want freedom to work their facilities, unless we could block that, since I have been so focused on the rewards for the Diversification Rank that is suppose to be coming!
I finally got my 15th trophy because I was watering my neighbor's flowers with my sprinkler. That made the visits worthwhile - 1,000 coins and 3 xp per farm. Some of my neighbors have flowers on all 10 farms or at least a majority of them. It adds up I have a list so I know where their flowers are and don't have to hit the ones with no flowers.
Old Aug 27 2011, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I have been reading the entries here, thought that i could figure out a couple of things in time but could someone tell me have MODS and DEVS are as close as I can tell they answer questions is there more? I would also love to see the update I have the next 2 days off.
The MODerators answer questions and keep the forums in control. Many of us answer questions but are not moderators. You will find all the moderators names are in green and not the same color as the rest of us.
The Developers are the Slashkey programmers who create and modifiy the game for us. The only one of them you will see on is Raul and his name is in blue. The only time he is on is to post about a new update release or to add to the information about a release. Raul does not answer questions and none of the other developers come in the forums to do that either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2011, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Maybe it is time to converge on Miami and hold a demonstration in front of Slashkey's headquarters...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2011, 11:11 PM

Meh, let's wait till the weather improves....

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Aug 27 2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
Meh, let's wait till the weather improves....
Wonder what they would do if we all showed up at once demanding farm 11
It is almost worth a try.
Old Aug 27 2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
Wonder what they would do if we all showed up at once demanding farm 11
It is almost worth a try.
um....should be commited for even wanting to try--,er thinking about wanting to try..er, ...um..

.........it is strange tho, this is the 30 th day since the last update---dunno what to think but am patient
Closed Thread