Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 14 2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I agree I like mine - just takes a little planning - I had one glitch where a neighbour watered my flower/tree farm - no crops but part from that no problems. I WOULD like to be able to harvest my larger stables from the facility manager though!!!
If your neighbour waters your flower/tree farm - all you do is plow one square and put rasps in it - sprinkle and then delete the plow square Problem solved ...

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Sep 14 2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia g View Post
My twopennies worth " I love the red sprinkler "
I like the Big Red too...... although

I find myself harvesting more..
My combine is proving to be even more of a great buy
The inventory count is going up and up
I can/could post more than the 2+ times I have been doing ... if I want to

Old Sep 14 2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpliew View Post
Hi, not sure if anyone else is having this problem. My neighbour just watered my flowers; and i harvested them when they're ready. Now i want to water them with my red sprinkler to speed up growing time, but i;m told they can only be watered once a day. However this is what is posted in the Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

When neighbor irrigate your farm, you can now use the red sprinkler right after that to double plants growth speed

so, i guess they didnt fix it!!!
u can only water FLOWERS ONCE A DAY PERIOD!!!!
Old Sep 14 2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurlikew View Post
love the new update! So far, the only thing i see that i don't care for is that although the cork oak trees are chopable, they don't turn into stumps when chopped like the other trees do. This makes planning the layout of my farm a bit difficult. Can this be changed please? I'd rather have all chopped trees turn to stumps!

Thanks.
i totally agree with u!!!!
Old Sep 14 2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
does the red irrigator work on trees aswell?
i believe it does hon...not sure though...
Old Sep 14 2011, 06:19 PM

the reason the red sprinkler does not work on crops less then 2d...is because it is for ONCE A DAY...which means the 1d crops would b ready in 12hours....which in turn is TWICE a day...the 8h crops could b planted three times a day...
Old Sep 14 2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
i believe it does hon...not sure though...
It only does crops and flowers

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 14 2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
If your neighbour waters your flower/tree farm - all you do is plow one square and put rasps in it - sprinkle and then delete the plow square Problem solved ...
I have flowers or trees on EVERY single plot! I suppose I could delete a few of them tho if it happens again - thanks

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 15 2011, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
Your test proved that crops NOT irrigated with the red sprinkler have accurate Time to Waste clocks, which include an added amount of time beyond what was expected. The Combine didn't work for you because you attempted to harvest a raspberry crop that was, in fact, gone to waste. Your test did NOT prove anything regarding crops that were irrigated with the red sprinkler... or anything regarding crops there weren't irrigated with the red sprinkler, but on farms owned by a player with the red sprinkler in storage.

I have experienced that crops irrigated with the red sprinkler have INACCURATE Time to Waste clocks. I have screenshots of my seemingly-wasted crops, with the Time to Waste bubbles displaying that I had about 8 hours to go before they would go to waste. I absolutely harvested these "in limbo" irrigated crops with the Combine, while they looked wasted, and got to keep the harvested crops.

Let's keep the information we provide to the developers accurate.. especially when we label our experiments as scientific.
firstly ....i own a red sprinkler and it is in my storage the experiment was WHOLLY to test the accuracy of the gone to waste timer...nothing to with irrigation and my reported results ARE accurate the data on the appearance of the crop was merely a sidebar to the main issue BUT that experiment sets the benchmarks for another one using irrigation........... however if you take the trouble to follow the post back i was in actual fact answering a post from Taz.....Taz had a sugarcane crop that was not irrigated and it was showing 16.6 hrs to waste and that seemed to be out of whack .....so i tested to see if the time to waste timer was accurate....if you read the post properly i do specify an unirrigated plot...however i will now do an irrigated one just to settle this one way or the other

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009

Last edited by driverdave; Sep 15 2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old Sep 15 2011, 12:59 AM

Ok Experiment 2
this is ti test the crop appearance and waste timer accuracy in an IRRIGATED crop

plowed a fresh single plot on farm 11 planted raspberry on it and irrigated it
my local time now 3.55pm rasp showing 59 mins to ready
my local tme now 4.55pm rasp ripe and showing 3.7 hrs (222 mins) to waste
my local time now 5.13pm rasp still showing ripe and timer showing 3.4 hrs (204 mins) to waste time accurate in terms of displayed time to waste vs actual minutes at this point
ok its 6.37 pm and the rasp stilll lookin good showing 2 hrs to wasted so far timer accurate vs actual time
now down to .9 of an hr (54 minutes) raspberry plot still looking healthy timer still accurate

OK WE HAVE A PROBLEM ....AT 33 MINUTES TO WASTED IT IS SHOWING AS WILTED
looks like we have proven there is a problem Caren Katsmom was right and now it has been replicated and verified so over to the devs for a fix
mods pls pass to devs

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009

Last edited by driverdave; Sep 15 2011 at 05:38 AM.
Closed Thread