Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2011, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Poppy-kok View Post
I see a few people on fb saying that slashkey is moving farmtown over to google+ and will have to start from scratch again ??
I think its just anouther hoax

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 02 2011, 08:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Originally Posted by marwahr55
I just emptied my fish farming plant - I'm noticing that the saltwater bait is not adding properly to my count of bait. Anyone else notice this?

Also I read somewhere in this thread that someone mentions about a gas station where we sell our fuel. That's a great idea. Neighbors can click on the gas station and purchase what fuel they need - we just put in a certain amount and sell it to them for double the cost like the real gas stations. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine Logan View Post
that's a great idea - nieghbours being able to buy directly from our facs.
ditto.. i also reckon its a great idea
Old Oct 02 2011, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Poppy-kok View Post
I see a few people on fb saying that slashkey is moving farmtown over to google+ and will have to start from scratch again ??
The only official source of information regarding farmtown is here on the forum. Unless anything is posted here... then you can safely say it's a rumour and not to be believed.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 02 2011, 02:12 PM

just wondering when the halloween stuff will be released? Looking forward to decorate up my farms have some stuff from last year but would be happy to see a halloween part added to the store again.... i know there is some stuff here and there but its so scattered its difficult to find..
Old Oct 02 2011, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippilotta444 View Post
just wondering when the halloween stuff will be released? Looking forward to decorate up my farms have some stuff from last year but would be happy to see a halloween part added to the store again.... i know there is some stuff here and there but its so scattered its difficult to find..
No one knows when it will come out but the last 2 years it has come out in the 1st week of October. That doesn't mean it will again this year though but hopefully it will come out soon.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Oct 02 2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
No one knows when it will come out but the last 2 years it has come out in the 1st week of October. That doesn't mean it will again this year though but hopefully it will come out soon.
ok thats what I seem to have remembered... thanks so lets see if something happens this upcoming week...
Old Oct 02 2011, 02:55 PM
Account Not Linked

I would be MORE obsessed, compulsive if we could get more levels, quicker with updates. We get some nice updates and extras. I come to farmtown every day to see if we have leveled. I know we need/want the upgrades, but games people play I think look forward to leveling. Tool for the flower shop may be okay but I would like some shorter grow times. I have never maxed out my flower shop and I have one farm that is nothing but flowers.
Old Oct 02 2011, 07:03 PM

thanks, some of the improvements are great and it good to see some times of products are not quicker....like flour production. However the time it takes to grow wheat does not marks it difficult to keep the mills producing fast enough. And 6 hours for a barrel of oil is still too long, as is the time taken to produce fuel and ethanol. The refinery is a bottle neck.

And I hate farm cash!
Old Oct 02 2011, 07:17 PM

Default Post-upgrade Oil Refinery

I'm good with most of the changes that were made in the upgrade, especially the mineral mine. It is WONDERFUL to have what I need to fill my facilities.

However, something did change drastically. I noted the increased production of fuel tanks; nice touch! My problem stems from the petrochemical barrels.

Before the upgrade, I had three products in the petrochemical plant that I kept at maximum production. Following the upgrade, I did not have enough barrels to top off even one of those products. I don't know what happened, but it did. I wasn't keeping track of my inventory because there seemed to be plenty, but all of a sudden I'm down to zero with no warning.

If I posted this message in the wrong thread, I sorry. Wasn't sure exactly where to post. Use IE8, on WF5 (that's new too; it was WF40).

Any ideas?
Old Oct 02 2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgMa View Post
I'm good with most of the changes that were made in the upgrade, especially the mineral mine. It is WONDERFUL to have what I need to fill my facilities.

However, something did change drastically. I noted the increased production of fuel tanks; nice touch! My problem stems from the petrochemical barrels.

Before the upgrade, I had three products in the petrochemical plant that I kept at maximum production. Following the upgrade, I did not have enough barrels to top off even one of those products. I don't know what happened, but it did. I wasn't keeping track of my inventory because there seemed to be plenty, but all of a sudden I'm down to zero with no warning.

If I posted this message in the wrong thread, I sorry. Wasn't sure exactly where to post. Use IE8, on WF5 (that's new too; it was WF40).

Any ideas?
Hi 2 of the products in the Petrochemical Factory had there production increased however the increased production did not require any additional petrochemical barrells to produce the extra production.

for example before the increase was implemented it took 1 Petrochemical barrell to make a batch of 50 Turpentine

Now after the increase was implemented the batch size is 65 it still only takes 1 Petrochemical barrell to make the 65 so no extra strain should occure on the petro barrells

anouther example the oil pump used to be a batch or 1 crude oil barrell costing 1000 coins for the batch of 1 now the production was doubled to a batch of 2 but the batch still only costs 1000 coins so effectivly the cost per barrell has halved. (shame real fuel costs dont halve lol)

hope i have helped

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread