Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 17 2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsofdove View Post
yes it does
That means you need that many points to go up a level.

Happy farming

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Nov 17 2011, 03:17 PM

I understand that but that was not my question. My question was why my level didnt go up past 260 when they added the new levels last night because I was able to buy the 12th farm but my level didnt go up like the rest of my neighbors.. question is why and if they are still loading levels to farms
Old Nov 17 2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:
I understand that but that was not my question. My question was why my level didnt go up past 260 when they added the new levels last night because I was able to buy the 12th farm but my level didnt go up like the rest of my neighbors.. question is why and if they are still loading levels to farms
It's likely you only have enough XP to reach level 260 but no more. in order to reach 285 you would need 7,587,000 xp.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 17 2011, 03:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default my request tab problems

Since your latest update, the window for My Request tab doesn't show by 3 neighbors or any at all at times.
How do I correct this problem...
I already cleared the cache. OS is Windows 7 and using Mozilla Firefox or google Chrome
Old Nov 17 2011, 03:38 PM

Thanks a bunch for the update however I don't think the Fish belts are working. I have harvested lots and lots of fish but the belts aren't changing. My salmon belt - for example- tells me I have 22 catches to brown belt. I have caught over 200 salmon, but it still is stuck on "22 catches to brown belt"
Old Nov 17 2011, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
To add to what the others have said Farm 12 was not locked to any specific level. So your level didn't have anything to do with your being able to buy it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 17 2011, 04:09 PM

Thanks for the new update, it's great but we have an issue with giving gifts. The box that contains the names of your neighbors when you click on the icon Send Gifts at the upper left is now so condensed that you can't scroll down far enough to add your neighbors names. Also get an error message sometimes that says Bad request when trying to send gifts. It say browser does not recognize request. This happens on both Google and Firefox. Thanks, could you please look into it because right now I can only send gifts individually which is time consuming.
Old Nov 17 2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
This is happening to me too. It is just since the latest updates. Very annoying.
Me too, I hope they are going to fix the issue.
Old Nov 17 2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
What has happened to the sending gifts? The box where your neighbors show up as shrunk. When selecting the option for the farmers helping you the scroll bars goes away and I can only select 3 people. This has happened for the last 3 days and from 2 different computers.
same thing is happening on mine with Google or Firefox.
Old Nov 17 2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
It's likely you only have enough XP to reach level 260 but no more. in order to reach 285 you would need 7,587,000 xp.
thank you so much
Closed Thread