Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Either I'm hallucinating, or I have misunderstood, or my new Green Sprinkler isn't working properly.

Twice now I've planted Black Beans and watered them to come back less than twelve hours later and find them withered.

Shouldn't their life be extended for 24 hours? Or have I misunderstood?

Anyone else having a problem?
Mine works great! If I had not had it I wouldn't have got to plant the 2 hour and 4 hour crops that I did last night. There was still plenty of time left when I got on here.
Old Mar 16 2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Mine works great! If I had not had it I wouldn't have got to plant the 2 hour and 4 hour crops that I did last night. There was still plenty of time left when I got on here.
Thanks. I've just planted a whole lot more 4 hour crops and watered them with the green sprinkler. I shall report back in the morning!

When it does work, it will be such a blessing.
Old Mar 17 2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Thanks. I've just planted a whole lot more 4 hour crops and watered them with the green sprinkler. I shall report back in the morning!
Celery field I planted last night is alive and well and with 20 hours to go before it wastes. Brilliant! The four and eight hour crops have always required such forward planning, and I tended to plant them in the middle of the day then forget to go back to them.

Very happy!
Old Mar 17 2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Yep - love the new green sprinkler - this mornings quest needed a 4 hour crop which normally I would have had to wait 2 hours for min if I used the red sprinkler BUT having planted them all YESTERDAY morning they were all still sitting there waiting.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread