Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 10:31 PM

I've tried everything I can think of, but when I reorient or move the bodies of water, they go back to being hidden or rotated the wrong way when I go back into the farm. The caches have been cleared, I've reloaded. Guess rebooting is next.
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've tried everything I can think of, but when I reorient or move the bodies of water, they go back to being hidden or rotated the wrong way when I go back into the farm. The caches have been cleared, I've reloaded. Guess rebooting is next.
Not sure what the differences in what we are doing but, mine stayed put, even went out of the game and came back, still stayed put. Rotated the sea coast and placed in it's place, but used the glove to move my lakes from off the farm back in place. Had a small lake that was under some flowers, moved it in place and it stayed put.
Old Jun 01 2012, 10:46 PM

I shifted mine back ok and they have stayed put. No major tsunami's here. The missing cost was buried under some decorations on another part of the farm. Found and replaced. Mean while it is hilarious looking at the pics people are posting lol.
Closed Thread