Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 15 2012, 08:43 AM

I would like to be able to say that, I'm sorry for anyone out there with a disability, but anyone using an auto clicker has the definite advantage over me. I hear people complaining that they have their auto clickers set on 4 clicks per second and how this is easily achieved by those with no disabilities. Because of the crack downs on bot users, I now get about 1 click every 2 seconds. So set your bots to that and then we'll see how you feel about your auto clickers!!! :P

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 15 2012, 09:28 AM

Very impressed by people who fear they may be banned for fast clicking. I think I might be banned for slow clicking. Or perhaps I could have a special personal level: Slothful Farmer.

On another issue, it would be nice if we were able to move the trains even when they have been despatched. I'm trying to reorganise my train farm, but am stuck with the train in the wrong place for a week.
Old Aug 15 2012, 09:37 AM

I have a question, how much RAM do you have in your pc, i had to get 1 gig of RAM more and it helped with SHOCKWAVE, i think shcockwave need atleast 2 gig RAM if you run Windows7 - Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
I just took a job in the market and my shockwave crashed. I was on W10
Old Aug 15 2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I have a question, how much RAM do you have in your pc, i had to get 1 gig of RAM more and it helped with SHOCKWAVE, i think shcockwave need atleast 2 gig RAM if you run Windows7 - Thank You
I have 4g, and had lots of crashes until two days ago.... so far, I have worked a lot of farms for two days... without a crash... knockonwood
Old Aug 15 2012, 03:40 PM

Adobe released a new version of flash yesterday v11.3.300.271, Please let us know if there are still issues with it crashing

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 15 2012, 06:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Adobe released a new version of flash yesterday v11.3.300.271, Please let us know if there are still issues with it crashing

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 15 2012, 06:19 PM

Level:
XP:

i have had this flash for weeks now .... using IE ..... the problem i have is while working for someione ...after a few farms ...then the farm frzes up totally and can do no more work ... same thing goes on when i try and work facilities as well.....
doesnt seem to matter what time of day or night .....
all i know is i am fed up with it ... and it is getting past annoying ....
Old Aug 15 2012, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
i have had this flash for weeks now .... using IE ..... the problem i have is while working for someione ...after a few farms ...then the farm frzes up totally and can do no more work ... same thing goes on when i try and work facilities as well.....
doesnt seem to matter what time of day or night .....
all i know is i am fed up with it ... and it is getting past annoying ....
What you had before this was a beta copy of this version. The actual release date was yesterday August 14th. Might not be a bad idea to update again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
2 gigs is the minimum amount of ram you have to have in able to run windows 7
Old Aug 15 2012, 07:40 PM

Level:
XP:

Taz, I went to adobe site did download of "new" version, rebooted my puter, then went to work factories for a neighbor and crashed on his 11th farm. I have 3 gig ram.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread