Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 10 2012, 04:07 PM

Duh! LOL Thank you very much!
Old Oct 10 2012, 06:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Working Facilities Every 8 Hours

In your News Released Dated Oct. 3, 2012, you stated the following:

"This is a clarification as to whether you can work your friends facilities for second time. The rule that have been in place since we launched the facilities is this: You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day."

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT THIS FEATURE IS NOT WORKING.

After numerous attempts, I am unable to work a facility post again after 8 hours. I sometimes have to wait until the following day to work someone's facility post a second time. This rule has not been in place since you launched the facilities. I have never been able to work someone's facilities every 8 hours. Your prompt attention to resolving this issue would be appreciated.
Old Oct 10 2012, 07:48 PM

the feature works for me try cleaning your memcache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie2boys View Post
In your News Released Dated Oct. 3, 2012, you stated the following:

"This is a clarification as to whether you can work your friends facilities for second time. The rule that have been in place since we launched the facilities is this: You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day."

I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT THIS FEATURE IS NOT WORKING.

After numerous attempts, I am unable to work a facility post again after 8 hours. I sometimes have to wait until the following day to work someone's facility post a second time. This rule has not been in place since you launched the facilities. I have never been able to work someone's facilities every 8 hours. Your prompt attention to resolving this issue would be appreciated.
Old Oct 10 2012, 10:07 PM

Love the new update!! You guys rock...
Old Oct 11 2012, 12:45 AM

Hi everyone, just a third friendly reminder , everyone is allowed to provide feedback on the new release. Posts that debate or quote posts about the funeral facilities will be removed.

The developers have acknowledged that this is a sensitive issue for some players , they have added the feature to turn off the display of the funeral facilities in the preference options for people who do not wish to see them.

Thanks for understanding.
Old Oct 11 2012, 01:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Tony
Old Oct 11 2012, 01:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Tony, take back about Bad Kitty Kat, lol

On another note, yesterday night received a flash note from Adobe, they upgraded their flash to 11.4. I upgraded mine and no problem up to now. They did say that the upgrade was to enhance their last 11.===.
Old Oct 11 2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
After numerous attempts, I am unable to work a facility post again after 8 hours.
I have tested this myself. I can rework facilities posts roughly every 9 hours.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Oct 11 2012, 10:12 PM

The working friends facility every 8 hrs does not work at all, even after 12 hours it doesn't work, out with the old and in with the new, no in with the old and out with the new, the new stinks, can work friends facs only once in 24 hours, sorry to complain but.......... what it is is what it is.
Old Oct 12 2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj22857 View Post
The working friends facility every 8 hrs does not work at all, even after 12 hours it doesn't work, out with the old and in with the new, no in with the old and out with the new, the new stinks, can work friends facs only once in 24 hours, sorry to complain but.......... what it is is what it is.
Hi, there is information in this post that may help http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=507086
Closed Thread