Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2012, 04:47 PM

Unhappy land up grades

You are right just tried it myself and it works on the original order the farms were. Hope it gets fixed soon....
Old Oct 26 2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
also, i have the "dim out non-relevant tools" ticked, and i still see all the items. also, when i tried to use my bulldozer to quick-delete some animals, as soon as i tried to use the dozer, the animals disappeared. i had to click on each animal, and sell each by itself.
hahaha, NEVERMIND!! i figured it out, when i was fishing on my own farm. VERY COOL!!! everything that was not related to fishing went invisible, and as i was fishing, the ones i did already disappeared too! this is awesome, will help LOTS when i fish for folks with loads of fishing!! this is best part of update!! thanks much for this, now i am happy!!!

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 26 2012, 04:52 PM

Could someone please tell me which loader is needed for the zoo supply facility. I would buy it if I happened to already have the correct loader. I don't want another facility that I don't have a loader for since I don't use many of those already. It just takes too long to load facilities without loaders and I can't buy them all at this point
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:00 PM

Smile Solved

Update on my locked purchases - before posting here I had already tried moving them to and from storage and reloading the game by hitting "Play", without effect.

Nothing worked until I exited the game completely and returned to FB. When I went back into FT from FB they were all unlocked.

Hopefully this info will help anyone else with the same problem.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Gregh; Oct 26 2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
Update on my locked purchases - before posting here I had already tried moving them to and from storage and reloading the game by hitting "Play", without effect.

Nothing worked until I exited the game completely and returned to FB. When I went back into FT from FB they were all unlocked.

Hopefully this info will help anyone else with the same probem.
Thanks for letting us know

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 26 2012, 05:07 PM

I just love all the HUGE tools... but am disappointed that you didn't consider my earlier suggestion that the main tool box show the LARGEST tool we own, not just all the small ones. Now that I own all the BIG tools, the main toolbox is worthless and I have to go to the extended tool box and search for whatever tool I need.
Anyhow, thanks for all the new stuff... keeps the game interesting!!!
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:13 PM

Woo Hoo Thanks Raul

Glad to see my prayers of having the random tend farm popup removed have now been answered (-:

now we just need a preference to disable all the millions of popups on the start of the game (-: like the ones telling me that i have hidden items won the powerball (lottery) etc

love the new tools

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you ever so much for eliminating the pop ups asking for help tending other farms! Yea! Can look at my farms without being harassed!
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:15 PM

Felicitaciones Raul! me gusto este lanzamiento, el punto 3 esta muy bueno ya que eso estimula a que volvamos al mercado e inter actuemos entre granjeros y que trabajemos los unos a los otros ya casi no se hace; el punto 5 tambien me parece un buen avance pues nos ahorrara tiempo y es muy practico; el punto 6 tambien me gusta porque muchos granjeros no juegan los mini-juegos y el premiarlos con monedas los animara a jugarlos, tambien quiero darte las gracias por tomar en cuenta nuestras peticiones en cuanto a Halloween y haber incluido mas articulos para decorar, gracias por el esfuerzo Raul...... muak dtb
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul and the rest of the FT team, thanks so much for this update. The ability to dim the unneeded and finished parts of the farm is brilliant! It shaved off 10 minutes of the time that it was taking to work my hubby's 16 farms. This is also the first time I have been able to harvest every single tree since it shows if you missed one in the bunch. Brilliant!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread