Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2013, 01:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I know I have seen it mentioned on here before, but when you are hired from the marketplace to work for someone and you start working and the treasure chest is there you can collect your bonus. The problem is if they hire you again to either add other things to harvest or more farms the chest does not come up after they hire you again.
You have to be hired from the market place and not on their farm, so they either have to hire you for everything to begin with or you would have to go back to the market place and they can re-hire you there.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 12 2013, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I know I have seen it mentioned on here before, but when you are hired from the marketplace to work for someone and you start working and the treasure chest is there you can collect your bonus. The problem is if they hire you again to either add other things to harvest or more farms the chest does not come up after they hire you again.

I have had the same problem :-(

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jan 12 2013, 06:57 PM

I lost about 50,000 dollars and numerous points when hired to work on another player farm, he hired me to do 8 farms, chopped, harvest, flowers and harvest trees. everytime i would think i had completed a farm, would go to collect the bonuses. it would say job not completed. i would go back and try my best to find out what i had not finished. could not find anything left. when thru all tools available, still could not find the missing link. got mad and went to the next farm, still same results. i did this on 3 farms totally. very upset about the whole thing. i know i want get my bonues but i had to voice my complaint.
Old Jan 12 2013, 06:59 PM

From now on I am going to decline the rehire and tell them I will go back to the market after I get through and they can rehire me again for more work. I will not accept anymore work from their farms, if they get mad that is there problem.
Old Jan 12 2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Please give a giant bonus to the dev or devs who thought of the turbo boat and the dimmer switch... two of the BEST tools EVER in FT !!!
Yep. I agree.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 12 2013, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
Susan, it still wouldn't work! I am very specific when I go to the market. I will put up messages such as:

I need someone with fast internet access
and tree tools
for a packed tree farm
The Torture Chamber

I still get people offering to harvest it when they are on level 10 and can only do x1. lol It's not surprising that they leave after doing only a few trees.

Our workers are keen and optimistic but not always realistic.
Yeah - I've had that happen, too. So it won't fix all the problems but I still think it would be an improvement. What I'm mostly thinking is that the checkboxes would help me find employees faster. If I can scan their status and see exactly what they want to do, it's faster than if I say, "I've got this and this and this - who wants it?" And then I have to sit and wait for replies. Some just say "Me!" when they only want one thing - but they don't say that so I hire them for everything I advertised and everyone loses. They don't finish - I have to go find more employees, etc.

Of course . . . people would have to use the checkboxes, which many wouldn't. But some would.

Love your "Torture Chamber".

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 13 2013, 12:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am sure people are losing out on the bonus due to the fact so many do not know about the Dim Out Non Relevant Items for Tools function in preferences....just had a farmer shake an entire farm of fruit trees and leave clumps behind that I went and did..also had 4 day crops on this farm so the farmer lost a huge bonus...and now another one has missed 4 flowers and lost a huge bonus from a full farm of wall to wall flowers!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jan 13 2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old Jan 13 2013, 08:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

if you want my gravey, you will do the trees flowers and the fishing if thats what i hired yiu for, i dont like the trees either but if i get the gravey i will do everything there is to do, if you dont want to do it thats fine with me i just wont hire ya anymore, by the way i have 1,000,000 tons of hog manure, where do we sell the excess at?
Old Jan 13 2013, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
if you want my gravey, you will do the trees flowers and the fishing if thats what i hired yiu for, i dont like the trees either but if i get the gravey i will do everything there is to do, if you dont want to do it thats fine with me i just wont hire ya anymore, by the way i have 1,000,000 tons of hog manure, where do we sell the excess at?
You can't sell the manure as far as I know. It doesn't show up anywhere that you can sell it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2013, 08:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Raul, I'm sorry to post this here in this forum but I have emailed Slashkey four times in an attempt to resolve an issue. I have approximately 17 facilities that have disappeared from my farms for a total of $316 Farm Cash and 5,440,000 coins. Is there anything you can do to help me out? Pass the info along to other developers? Restore my farm to a previous date of January 4, 2013 when all my facilities were there and working properly? I have gotten no response from Slashkey whatsoever that they have even received my emails. Even an automated response, we are in receipt of your email, etc., would be better than nothing at all. Please help!

Thanks,
CM
Closed Thread