Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 25 2013, 10:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
[b]I have steps ready to be done in 2 quests. Unfortunately the buildings I need to use will not load.

I have some farms with all my buildings, some farms with only 1 or 2 buildings and other farms with none showing.

I have done the following:
Cleared browser cache
checked my Flash is all up to date and clean
On WF6
Shut down my computer and router
As a last resort I cleared FT cache
(Tony said only 1x a week and not a week yet)
Tried Firefox thinking problem was maybe chrome.

Can anyone please help me, tell me what to do? I also have crops ready however not all are showing.
Thanks /B]
You have listed everything we can tell you to try. Only other thing I can say is to provide a link to your farm so someone here can check it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2013, 10:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Now says:

- New Train decorations and new Airplane decoration should be available Tuesday or Wednesday.
of next week or this week
Old Feb 26 2013, 04:49 AM

My Facility Manager is blank! I did cash in all the goodies though

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Feb 26 2013, 04:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
My Facility Manager is blank! I did cash in all the goodies though

Do you have any facilities on that farm, it is set to current farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 26 2013, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Do you have any facilities on that farm, it is set to current farm.
I cleared the cache, memcache and logged out and back to FB ...whatever it was seems to be fixed, thanks!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Feb 26 2013, 05:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
I cleared the cache, memcache and logged out and back to FB ...whatever it was seems to be fixed, thanks!
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 26 2013, 06:01 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a problem with my fish farming plants since this update.. when I store everything, it keeps showing that I have 31,000 ready to store. I store them and it goes back to zero but when I refresh it says I have 31,000 ready to store again. It would be perfect if it kept adding all that to the total of bait I have, but sadly it does not!! The appropriate amount is being stored.. that isnt the issue.. I just want it to go back to zero each time I store the product! LOL... any ideas Mods/forum helpers? Thanks
Old Feb 26 2013, 06:39 AM

Since this morning the writing game-wide is displaying weirdly. Instead of solid black, it's rainbow coloured and I can't read it. I haven't done anything different, it just suddenly started.
Old Feb 26 2013, 10:03 AM

10. Flower Improvements:

- When you Freeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to a previous stage like happened sometimes
- When you Unfreeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to stage 1
- When Watering dead flowers in a non-final stage you will not see the "Ready to Harvest" text anymore when you mouseover them

- We can't confirm if there are still weird issues with the flowers, like watering flowers then harvesting and then all flowers appearing Ready to Harvest again after a refresh. If you experience any weird behaivor with the flowers please report the details on this thread.

- New Train decorations and new Airplane decoration should be available Tuesday or Wednesday.[/quote]

I harvest flowers, irrigate with red sprinkler, flowers show ready to harvest again. Reloading farm sets the harvest again time to the correct time. This is time consuming, but works for me. Also the harvest time decreases on flowers that are not ready by several hours. Reloading farm also corrects that issue.

Last edited by Momma Woods; Feb 26 2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: adding additional info on flowers
Old Feb 26 2013, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Hooch View Post
Since this morning the writing game-wide is displaying weirdly. Instead of solid black, it's rainbow coloured and I can't read it. I haven't done anything different, it just suddenly started.
Read through the following thread link. There are a few things in it to try that have fixed it for most.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525102
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
train