Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 23 2020, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi TAZ:

I think most of what I have claimed was "Ingredients" posts. Like the players will get 68 (not sure if it is just 68 Fuels or 68 Batches of Fuel) and I would get 50% which is 34.

I came in today and there is a slight increase when I ran the refill tank, it is now showing 17810 from yesterday's 16270, but I must have clicked on about 13-15 of those posts. So what will that give me? Is it going to be 34 x 15 = 710 Fuels? Or should that be 34 x15 x 17 = 8670. Whichever way it is supposed to be I don't think the numbers add up. I don't know how the Fuel works.
Hi Sandie May Angrel,
Ingredient requests for fuel tanks do not get you or the one requesting them the fuel tanks themselves. Instead that gets you both the "ingredients" for those which would be crude oil barrels. So you would get 34 crude oil barrels and not fuel tanks. To get fuel tanks you would need to click on the belt bonuses for the fuel tanks. There aren't any facilities that can be asking for ingredients to get the fuel tanks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2020, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May Angrel,
Ingredient requests for fuel tanks do not get you or the one requesting them the fuel tanks themselves. Instead that gets you both the "ingredients" for those which would be crude oil barrels. So you would get 34 crude oil barrels and not fuel tanks. To get fuel tanks you would need to click on the belt bonuses for the fuel tanks. There aren't any facilities that can be asking for ingredients to get the fuel tanks.
Oh, I see!!! But somewhere I have read that the bonus fuel we click on don't go directly to the Refill station, they go to our storage, which in no way, that we can use them to refill our Fuel station, but only to upload to our Oil Refinery which only gives out 17 units every 6 hours (only 68 units daily), so the numbers are very low for daily processing; or we can choose to sell them directly from our storage to the marketplace. What are we supposed to do to refill the fuel tank? Where do we supposed to get or how are we supposed to refill our station to replace what we have uploaded to our farms?
Old Jan 23 2020, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Oh, I see!!! But somewhere I have read that the bonus fuel we click on don't go directly to the Refill station, they go to our storage, which in no way, that we can use them to refill our Fuel station, but only to upload to our Oil Refinery which only gives out 17 units every 6 hours (only 68 units daily), so the numbers are very low for daily processing; or we can choose to sell them directly from our storage to the marketplace. What are we supposed to do to refill the fuel tank? Where do we supposed to get or how are we supposed to refill our station to replace what we have uploaded to our farms?
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Any fuel tanks you get from bonuses do go to your storage. So do the fuel tanks you produce and store from your oil refineries. When you go to refuel then it counts all the ones in storage (not still in your refinery) and any you have in your gift box and uses all of those to refuel if you complete the refuel.

You will make more than 68 fuel tanks per day, because your neighbors work that facility and produce the fuel tanks faster. You can have a complete 15 days worth of production in your refinery and it will be nearly empty of pending production when between 8 - 10 neighbors work that facility. If you do not have your neighbors working your facility then it will only produce 68 fuel tanks. Remember also that each fuel tank gives you 300 fuel when you refuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2020, 05:06 PM

Oh, I see! Thanks, TAZ!!! Now I know where my fuel comes from.
Old Jan 25 2020, 09:02 AM

Please consider creating a tool (Miracle Grow machine) for fertilizing fish, flowers, fruit trees, and lumber trees that will cut the growing time in half like when watering crops. It doesn't matter how many flowers, trees, or fish I have I am ALWAYS out of something!!!
Old Jan 25 2020, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Please consider creating a tool (Miracle Grow machine) for fertilizing fish, flowers, fruit trees, and lumber trees that will cut the growing time in half like when watering crops. It doesn't matter how many flowers, trees, or fish I have I am ALWAYS out of something!!!
Hi James,
I moved this post from Suggestions to the Help & SUpport subject thread about Tools so I could answer you. We already have tools to cut the growth time for all you have asked for except for the fish. The additional sprinklers will cut the time in half for flowers and all trees. You can find all the information on the different sprinklers and what each adds in the Game Guide chapter 21 about Tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

If you still want to suggest a tool for cutting the growth time on fish then please add that back, but in the machinery thread in Suggestions as that would be where it goes.
Old Jan 28 2020, 01:41 PM

Default milking station

i just brought one for my farm. put it in storage but it dont show up in my tools. can someone tell me how this works
Old Jan 28 2020, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorothyhyde View Post
i just brought one for my farm. put it in storage but it dont show up in my tools. can someone tell me how this works
Hi dorothyhyde

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

The Milking station allows you to harvest all your Dairy sheds in all your farms by clicking in Harvest all button at top of the Facility Manager.

You dont have to click in the Milking station that is why it doesnt show up in your yellow tool box.

You find all information in our Game guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post5660570

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 28 2020, 02:18 PM

Hi, a question about the refueling station. The game guide states that we get 10 Gallons for each friend you help that day. Does this mean we must help them that same day? Or does this number accumulate? It appears to be limited to 100 as well since that's the only number I ever see there. Could you please clarify this for me? Thank you.
Old Jan 28 2020, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirwin View Post
Hi, a question about the refueling station. The game guide states that we get 10 Gallons for each friend you help that day. Does this mean we must help them that same day? Or does this number accumulate? It appears to be limited to 100 as well since that's the only number I ever see there. Could you please clarify this for me? Thank you.
Hi mirwin

For Help Given you get 10 fuel units for each neighbor that you help. The Help Given is reset to zero (0) at midnight Eastern time (U.S.), so it is for the day you are refuelling.

You get:

1 Point for claiming a bonus, sending ingredients, sending a gift or watering flowers (also includes watering farm, removing weeds and so forth. You can also tend inactive neighbors farms).
5 Points for being hired to work a neighbors farm, working factories/service facilities, working railroads or selling products.
20 Points for each sent Farm Cash item action.

Just take in mind that you can only do one of the above per neighbour for it to count (for example: if you send a gift to a neighbour and work the same neighbors factories it will only count the first help given).

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working