Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 19 2020, 12:27 PM

Default getting disconnected

while playing I keep getting the notice that I've been disconnected from game room?? and to click on the green button to reconnect. This will happen numerous (5 +) times while working the farms. Some times I just finally play off line. I can work on the farms sometimes and this doesn't happen at all, but other times its happens alot throughout the day.
I am using a Chrome brouser.

Thanks, Linda
Old Sep 19 2020, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmjnc1 View Post
while playing I keep getting the notice that I've been disconnected from game room?? and to click on the green button to reconnect. This will happen numerous (5 +) times while working the farms. Some times I just finally play off line. I can work on the farms sometimes and this doesn't happen at all, but other times its happens alot throughout the day.
I am using a Chrome brouser.

Thanks, Linda
Hi Linda,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about your problem. We try to keep all posts organized by subject to make it easier for everyone to find them.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread. Be sure to also try the ones in the links in that posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 19 2020, 01:59 PM

Default flash player

I recently asked you for help on getting FT to recognize my flash player. Your reply was right-on. Unfortunately I didn't save it. I now have the dame issue. Can you help me again? I promise to save it for future use.

Thanks,

Vincent
Old Sep 19 2020, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Orlando View Post
I recently asked you for help on getting FT to recognize my flash player. Your reply was right-on. Unfortunately I didn't save it. I now have the dame issue. Can you help me again? I promise to save it for future use.

Thanks,

Vincent
Hi Vincent

I moved your post to the thread about Loading the game.

I'm sorry but I find see any post from you asking for help with your flash player.

Which browser are you using? We have a thread where it is explained how to set flash for some browsers, see if it helps you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also, there are some issues with other browsers which you can read in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906
Old Sep 19 2020, 05:24 PM

How many download Flash Player?
Old Sep 19 2020, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
How many download Flash Player?
Hi Molaquilts,
I do not understand your question? Everyone has to have downloaded it to play Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 19 2020, 05:55 PM

Default Adobe Flash Player

I am using The latest software for Mac. I use SAFARI as my browser.
I need to find a way to get FT to accept my Flash Player. I have the latest updated Adobe! I get this message:

Loading game.... If game doesn't load in 5 seconds or you experience problems, please upgrade your flash player version here.

Thanks

Vincent
Old Sep 19 2020, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Orlando View Post
I am using The latest software for Mac. I use SAFARI as my browser.
I need to find a way to get FT to accept my Flash Player. I have the latest updated Adobe! I get this message:

Loading game.... If game doesn't load in 5 seconds or you experience problems, please upgrade your flash player version here.

Thanks

Vincent
Hi Vincent

I moved your post to Cannot load the game thread where your previous post was moved and answered.

Safari browser had an update so you need to check in Safari to see if the Flash addin/plugin has been disabled.

If that doesnt solve your problems, you could contact Safari help center or try another browser.
Old Sep 21 2020, 05:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Opera GX

I have Opera GX as one of my browsers. However just recently when I go to launch Farmtown it asks for the Flash Extension to be loaded. I read the instructions on how to get the extension loaded using the normal Opera browser but how can I add the flash extension to Opera GX?
Old Sep 21 2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I have Opera GX as one of my browsers. However just recently when I go to launch Farmtown it asks for the Flash Extension to be loaded. I read the instructions on how to get the extension loaded using the normal Opera browser but how can I add the flash extension to Opera GX?

Hi rockcandymountain

I moved your post to the thread about Loading the game.

Non of us is using Opera GX but other farmers using that browser said they followed the instructions for enabling flash in Opera and those worked for GX.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error