Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 09 2021, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca hamilton View Post
hi, my farm #30 Will Not hold a plow, no crop But no matter what i do . . it uses Fuel . . . this is getting very Old . .please help . . . thank you
Hi Rebecca Hamilton,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crops.
You need to supply your ID so we can check this. You can find it in the banner above your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2021, 07:38 AM

Default Farm 36 NOT WORKING PROPERLY

USER ID 1375O55654 BUG ?
My farm 36 is used for quests. I have plowed single layer fields on this farm. (All other crop farms are multiple layers.) I plant a nine field block of each crop on this farm. Every morning I harvest and replant the crops that will wither that day. This morning I needed to do the 1 hour - 8 hour crops and the 1 day crops. When I plow the harvested fields, I use the 144 field tractor. This morning, some of the plowed fields are "misplaced" appearing as if they were part of a layered farm. This farm has never had layered fields. When viewed with no tools engaged, the farm looks "normal" but when trying to plow and plant certain individual fields will not plow or plant as they are "offset" as i the fields were layered. I encountered this issue a few days ago and at that time I deleted all fields and plowed and planted. It was fine the last few days but this morning it happened again.
Old Aug 12 2021, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessesmom113 View Post
USER ID 1375O55654 BUG ?
My farm 36 is used for quests. I have plowed single layer fields on this farm. (All other crop farms are multiple layers.) I plant a nine field block of each crop on this farm. Every morning I harvest and replant the crops that will wither that day. This morning I needed to do the 1 hour - 8 hour crops and the 1 day crops. When I plow the harvested fields, I use the 144 field tractor. This morning, some of the plowed fields are "misplaced" appearing as if they were part of a layered farm. This farm has never had layered fields. When viewed with no tools engaged, the farm looks "normal" but when trying to plow and plant certain individual fields will not plow or plant as they are "offset" as i the fields were layered. I encountered this issue a few days ago and at that time I deleted all fields and plowed and planted. It was fine the last few days but this morning it happened again.
Hi Jessesmom113

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you deleted fields, did you refresh the farm to see if some of them showed up again?

If not, then it would be better if you redo that farm again. Delete all fields and then refresh the farm.
If you see some fields showing up again, delete them and refresh the farm. You have to do this, till after refreshing, you only get the cover you have for that farm.

At that point, you can then plow and plant it again.
Old Aug 12 2021, 09:11 AM

Default trees/flowers/lakes won't disappear

i have a new problem today...when doing trees etc they are not disappearing when done...makes it difficult to see what i still have to do yet...
Old Aug 12 2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Ann Evans View Post
i have a new problem today...when doing trees etc they are not disappearing when done...makes it difficult to see what i still have to do yet...
Hi Mary-Ann Evans

When you get the tool in your hands, look at the botton right corner of the screen for the Eye.

If it is open, then click in it to get it half closed. That way only the items tied to the tool you have in your hands will show up in the farm.
Old Aug 12 2021, 09:19 AM

omg thank you!!!i never touch the eye so didn't even think to check it...!!!
Old Aug 12 2021, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Ann Evans View Post
omg thank you!!!i never touch the eye so didn't even think to check it...!!!
You are very welcome Mary-Ann
Old Aug 18 2021, 09:01 PM

Can't use my farm equipment for example my seeder (2x1) it keeps telling my I have to buy another one. Don't understand why I need to buy another one??
Old Aug 18 2021, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpbowling53 View Post
Can't use my farm equipment for example my seeder (2x1) it keeps telling my I have to buy another one. Don't understand why I need to buy another one??
Hi bpbowling,
Put your tools into your storage and you will be able to use them from the toolbox.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2021, 11:43 AM

Default Cannot harvest/plow or even clear Farm 1

I think my farm #1 has been corrupted or accidentally layered or something. I hired someone to harvest/plow a few days ago and it hasn't been right since.

I cannot harvest, plow or anything. It shows as ready, then it shows harvested land unplowed. It's a mess.

Please help?

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding