Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 16 2022, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sundos

Im glad the product is being produced but please take in mind that 100 units of White wine aged 2yrs. take 16 hours to be produced.
HAHA on me.. I thought it said 6 hrs. Thanks Mary!
Old Jan 16 2022, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
HAHA on me.. I thought it said 6 hrs. Thanks Mary!
You are welcome Sundos
Old Feb 04 2022, 10:51 AM

Default Issue with quest

One of my quests requires me to make a brass sheet. The quest states "HARVEST BRASS SHEET" therefore I am unable to link over to the metal mill to make a brass sheet. Time is running out on this quest.
Old Feb 04 2022, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
One of my quests requires me to make a brass sheet. The quest states "HARVEST BRASS SHEET" therefore I am unable to link over to the metal mill to make a brass sheet. Time is running out on this quest.
Hi mbcashman,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
Is this the quest to make a Water Faucet? If so you first need to get copper and zinc from the mineral mine before you will be linked to the metal mill to make the brass sheet.
From you data you have not completed either of those steps yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2022, 07:29 PM

Default My Quest

Produce 10 Minced Pork Rice in Taiwanese Restaurant; but will not allow me to harvest Soybean. Have tried eight (8) different times today, but it will not accept Soybean harvested with the harvest tool. Will you look into this problem? My email is (email removed) Thank you.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 24 2022 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Feb 24 2022, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Pier View Post
Produce 10 Minced Pork Rice in Taiwanese Restaurant; but will not allow me to harvest Soybean. Have tried eight (8) different times today, but it will not accept Soybean harvested with the harvest tool. Will you look into this problem? My email is (email removed) Thank you.
Hi Billy Pier,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. Are you harvesting the soybeans on your own farms yourself? You can not hire someone to harvest for you nor can you harvest on someone else's farms unless you have the employee lifeline. They have to be harvested by you on your own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2022, 07:46 PM

Default Quests

I harvested Soybeans from my Farm 20 myself today, but the quest would not accept it.
Old Feb 24 2022, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I harvested Soybeans from my Farm 20 myself today, but the quest would not accept it.
Hi Billy Pier,
I am not sure why you would have this problem. It would only take 1 soybean to make the soy sauce needed. So if you harvest 1 on the farm and then check to see if it is accepted. If it isn't then you should be able to try again. If it still doesn't then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Feb 24 2022, 08:15 PM

Thank you Taz. Whatever you did it took one of my reserve soybean crops; everything seems to be working now.
Old Feb 24 2022, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you Taz. Whatever you did it took one of my reserve soybean crops; everything seems to be working now.
Hi Billy Pier,
I wish I could say I did something, but I didn't. I am glad it worked for you this time.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline