Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 29 2023, 11:06 PM

Default Missing Crops (portion of a farm)

I have been missing some of my crops on farm 15 for a long time. The rest of the crops on that farm are showing, but I have also hidden them all with the wrench and then shown them again (just in case) but that doesn’t help. I have tried removing some flowers since they are in the same ‘section’ where the crops disappear but that didn’t help. I expanded, cleared the whole farm, re-layered and replanted. They showed up at first but when I left the farm and returned, they are not there. I tried a single layer at the bottom of that section and when I came back the first time, they were still there so I filled the whole section with single layer. When I left and returned this time, the only thing in that section showing is part of the top section (up to 10-13 rows in some places). I had 4 neighbors check and no one else can see the missing crops either. I usually work on Edge, but I also tried Chrome, Firefox, and Opera – no luck. I cleared my cache (browsing history, data and pics, cookies, etc.) and restarted my computer. The crops are still missing. This should be the link to that farm: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...880&farm_ix=14. Please let me know what I can do to fix this. I started here because I just want it to work, I am not really looking for any reimbursement of my coins. Thank you, Denise

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing