Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2010, 09:41 AM

Wink illustration style change

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
... are more cartoonish than realistic and previously FT realism was one of the things I enjoyed most.
If you noticed a few months ago when new trees came in i.e. dogwood, cherry, poplar - the art style changed quite a bit. Those trees don't really "go" with the original tree illustrations. The devs possibly lost their original designer. I didn't like the lack of consistency either.

But the factories aren't something one would find on a farm, so why should they match the wood slat farm buildings? We have buildings this tacky in the states, some much worse! I thought these FT creations were so ugly I set up my second farm with nothing but factories and restaurants! I'm even polluting streams and pond, just like real life, lol!

But hey, other farmers just cleverly hide them in the trees - they don't look so bad then.

Well I'm off to have pizza for breakfast and do a spot of fishing! Have a great day!
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:44 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe101 View Post
Yes also we need to be able to lock the items we want to keep as i have accidently sold items needed for cooking one click and its gone we either need to be asked are you sure or have another storage to send our ingredients too. My friend just click on her cows milk by accident and now she has to wait days to build it back up to be able to make anything that needs milk.
I accidentally sold all my cheese!!

Goober Bubblelips
Old Apr 29 2010, 10:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalvindean View Post
1000 crandberries and 8300 sugarcane in my storage, and I can't use it in my factories fast enough ! Thanks for all the wasted time & effort in making them.
I'm curious, why did you produce that much?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 29 2010, 10:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
I'm curious, why did you produce that much?
I've got ~2500 cranberry trees, as for the sugarcane, I was leaving it build up, because I was playing away from home on a notebook

-edit- It was lucky I had put my 37000 grape juice in before the update
Old Apr 29 2010, 11:08 AM

I love the new stuff but I wish you could use coins instead of FT$ for them
Old Apr 29 2010, 11:20 AM

Thanks so much, Raul....you just keep getting better and better...love the new facilities, and love to fish in my river....fun, fun, fun!!! You are fantastic and I appreciate all of the hard work so we can have what we want and need....THUMBS UP!!!!
Old Apr 29 2010, 11:37 AM

Thank you for the new facilities and goodies.

Now, may we please, pretty please have farm 4 to go with all this.
As an aside, when you go to the Real Estate office, the seeds window pops up. (Just had to go to check if any more land became available.)
Old Apr 29 2010, 12:00 PM

Fishing!..I love the unexpected tangents the creative team are taking! I've been plodding along, expecting a 4th farm to be the next advent and then I get 'fishing' ,fantastic! This new change, made me buy a lake and a cabin...thank you! How funny are you lot?

P.S. - can you be really quirky and let the lamps be lit? Like the Christmas tree was able to be twinkly?
Edit- Ooooo! Maybe even have a night/ day phase like my Satnav does when I drive in the evening!...asking to much, aren't I?

Last edited by JYD; Apr 29 2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old Apr 29 2010, 12:27 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Farmer McDonald
Default Cash for Facilities

For all of those complaining about being level 80 and not being able to get more cash, I am sure that there will be more levels added. Farmville has 90 so they need to keep up. Just wait and most likely we will have the ability to add more cash to our accounts without spending.
I cannot afford to spend one cent on anything because I do not have an entertainment account. I need everything of the little I get to pay for neccesities. But I also understand that the owners do need to get cash to pay for salaries and servers. In this economy, the ads do not get as much as a response so advertisers are not willing to spend as much. I guess that we need to learn patience. Just my 2cents worth.
Old Apr 29 2010, 12:29 PM

can anyone tell me where we get bread lol?
Closed Thread