Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2012, 10:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
Thanks. Just tried this and it still doesn't work when you put your trains around a corner. The problem is that I can put one car at a right angle and it works, but when I join another train to the end of that, it won't highlight.
I don't know it highlights on mine I have the decorative Green Passenger Wagon on the curve and the Freight Engine connected to the front of it and then I have all of my Freight Cars connected to the Green Passenger Wagon, when you connect the first Freight Car to the Green Passenger Wagon make sure that it is up right against it, the best way is to push it up against the other car until it turns red, then back it off 1 space at a time until it turns green and make sure that it is lined up sideways also.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 02 2012, 10:38 AM

I have seen several reports here about the sorting not staying set to what we put it. I reported setting it Stored Amount, someone else reported Harvest Time and another reported Alphabetically, all reporting that it returns to the default Sort view. What I haven't seen and please excuse me if I have just missed it, that the problem has been reported to the Devs. Are the Devs aware of this and working on it?
thank you
Old Sep 02 2012, 10:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I have seen several reports here about the sorting not staying set to what we put it. I reported setting it Stored Amount, someone else reported Harvest Time and another reported Alphabetically, all reporting that it returns to the default Sort view. What I haven't seen and please excuse me if I have just missed it, that the problem has been reported to the Devs. Are the Devs aware of this and working on it?
thank you
Hi there,

Yes they are aware of it. The only thing you can do at the moment while we wait for a fix is to reselect the filter you chose and then they will revert back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 02 2012, 11:22 AM

I....LOVE....the....design .....tools.

That is all.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Sep 02 2012, 12:01 PM

Love them, I am going to look for some examples of these new tools and how they work. Will all these people ever be made to move around like the animals do?
Old Sep 02 2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

Yes they are aware of it. The only thing you can do at the moment while we wait for a fix is to reselect the filter you chose and then they will revert back.
Okay, Thank you
Old Sep 02 2012, 12:12 PM

all i am waiting for is the promise to follow through of being rewarded fc when we completed quests and then maybe those who cannot afford to buy some of these items can save up for them , so could someone let us know when this going to happen?
Old Sep 02 2012, 02:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Everything is working smoothly for me Thank You much. I must not be using the filter, because I am not running into any problems. Sort of like Having to be told to use the utility manager awhile back. Right now I am stetting buildings closer together. And working facilities A PIECE OF CAKE NOW.
Old Sep 02 2012, 04:15 PM

Just curious: why were snails put on semi and not on fish farm? Thanks for the update, happy farming!
Old Sep 02 2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Just curious: why were snails put on semi and not on fish farm? Thanks for the update, happy farming!
They probably did it that way because snails aren't fish. They live in a shell and crawl on the ground. Ewwww.. LOL!!!!!
Closed Thread