Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2013, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I am confused about the timing on the animal facilities. A day in the chicken coop used to be 20 hours. Two days in the wools shed was 40 hours. Now they are showing up as 24-hour days. Has this changed without me realising?
The times for the animal buildings has not changed. The times in the facility manager have been corrected to show the correct time, however they are not counting down correctly. This is what is causing the confusion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2013, 03:44 PM

I'm not sure where to post this and don't know how to private message a Moderator.....So I just received a message on facebook that says "I am a VIP for a Farmtown site called WOW. I would like you to friend me so I can help you with your posts."

Just wondered if anyone knows anything about this group? I did not friend her. I'm sure it' a scam of some sort.

Thanks
Fritz
Old Jan 26 2013, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I'm not sure where to post this and don't know how to private message a Moderator.....So I just received a message on facebook that says "I am a VIP for a Farmtown site called WOW. I would like you to friend me so I can help you with your posts."

Just wondered if anyone knows anything about this group? I did not friend her. I'm sure it' a scam of some sort.

Thanks
Fritz
That is a World of Warcraft (WOW) guild and has nothing to do with Farm Town. I would ignore it unless you play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That is a World of Warcraft (WOW) guild and has nothing to do with Farm Town. I would ignore it unless you play.
Thank you Taz for the quick reply. Don't play anything but Farm Town.

I appreciate your time to explain.

Thanks
Fritz
Old Jan 26 2013, 05:13 PM

Ok this is N O T C L E A R, this should tell me when i can receive belts, but obviously it is dead wrong. why can't i get info on when i can start collecting again ?
Old Jan 26 2013, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Ok this is N O T C L E A R, this should tell me when i can receive belts, but obviously it is dead wrong. why can't i get info on when i can start collecting again ?
That is telling you when you can post your belts again not when you can collect them.
Old Jan 26 2013, 06:26 PM

i know this, i am not stupid, my point is we should be told when we can collect them again .!!!!!!!!
Quote:
That is telling you when you can post your belts again not when you can collect them.

Last edited by JW2009; Jan 26 2013 at 06:36 PM.
Old Jan 26 2013, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
i know this, i am not stupid, my point is we should be told when we can collect them again .!!!!!!!!
Then you should put your suggestion in the Suggestion section. You stated that the entry was incorrect which it is clearly not and concerns a totally different function.
Old Jan 26 2013, 07:00 PM

my apologies Taz, i think we should have another section telling us when we can collect the belts again, thank you
Quote:
Then you should put your suggestion in the Suggestion section. You stated that the entry was incorrect which it is clearly not and concerns a totally different function.
Old Jan 26 2013, 09:25 PM

the "time to harvest" in the barns' facility manager was a great idea, but they are so messed up they are just irritating. They show many hours to go, but if I click, they are ready and then they immediately show 2-3 more hours. ??? It is not shown as a problem in the "issues" , but someone else commented about the same thing. Please fix!!
Closed Thread