Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2014, 07:45 AM
Account Not Linked

LOL I am wondering if the changes for new users might be the 25 FC purchase restriction or 6 months of playing has been lifted for them to be able to send FC to someone.
Old Jan 28 2014, 08:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

That is so crazy for anyone to not allow their hired help to use their tools. Why in the world would they intentionally try to make it more difficult for someone to work on their farms? I am VERY happy that new feature is allowed. I try to help anyone at a lower level to try to advance & level up as quickly as they can so they can enjoy the game, without frustration. For anyone who doesn't allow their hired help to use their tools, SHAME ON U!!! If U don't want anyone else using your tools, don't hire anyone to help & work your farm yourself !!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by knolan; Jan 28 2014 at 08:29 AM. Reason: wrong quote was entered
Old Jan 28 2014, 10:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
LOL I am wondering if the changes for new users might be the 25 FC purchase restriction or 6 months of playing has been lifted for them to be able to send FC to someone.
I doubt if that was one of the changes, they put that change in place a few releases ago to help stop fake accounts, so that is one rule that I can't see them changing, if they lifted those restrictions for the new people then the fake accounts would be created again. I can't see someone that has been playing on a real account less than 6 months having enough FC that they can send FC to a neighbor and still have FC to purchase items for their farm, unless they was only making the FC to send and not planning on using it for that farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 28 2014, 05:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I put a dark cloud over my funeral home.
LOL, only you would think of that…. but it's a good idea..

Isn't it time to close this thread?????
Old Jan 28 2014, 05:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
LOL, only you would think of that…. but it's a good idea..

Isn't it time to close this thread?????
Today is the end 3rd week. There could be 1 around more week.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 28 2014, 08:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

are we getting the 21st farm?
Old Jan 28 2014, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

thank you for the new features. i has been awhile since i played and am pleased with the changes. I hope you can help me with this. In my facility like sports complex or cinema and the similar facilities with CASH OUT. I used to be able to do cash out and i use it to increase my coins instead of selling them in the town. but during the last month, i could no longer use it. what do you think happened. I wonder what i did for this to become disabled. i hope to get a reply to solve this. Many thanks. this is the only game that i play because i like the interaction with others.
Old Jan 28 2014, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trining71 View Post
thank you for the new features. i has been awhile since i played and am pleased with the changes. I hope you can help me with this. In my facility like sports complex or cinema and the similar facilities with CASH OUT. I used to be able to do cash out and i use it to increase my coins instead of selling them in the town. but during the last month, i could no longer use it. what do you think happened. I wonder what i did for this to become disabled. i hope to get a reply to solve this. Many thanks. this is the only game that i play because i like the interaction with others.
It requires fuel to Cash Out. Make sure you have enough fuel to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2014, 01:34 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you. that helps.
Old Jan 29 2014, 06:45 PM

has anyone else have this issue my wife uses firefox and when she is using my tools there there is like a part of the screen is like green and follows you around and blocks your trees and flowers..
Closed Thread