Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2012, 02:12 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
As soon as they left the store and went to gift only they would vanish from the belt/dan list, you don't get belts/dans for the gift only flowers, look at the glads for the funeral home you don't get any belts/dans for those flowers since they are gift only or at least they are not on my list, I just looked, since they are gift only it would be nice if they had the belt/dans so you could get the extra, cause the gift only trees you get belts/dans for them.
I've got 6th dan for glads showing on my belts. Try reloading FT then go straight to the belts and have another look. I have a feeling that if you go to the store first they then disappear from the belts until you reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 10 2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: typo
Old Nov 10 2012, 02:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
I've got 6th dan for glads showing on my belts. Try reloading FT then go straight to the bets and have another look. I have a feeling that if you go to the store first they then disappear from the belts until you reload.
They all returned to the belts/dans, I very seldom look at the belts/dans list.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 10 2012, 08:47 PM

Speaking of the belts and dans, I wondered why the devs even made the belt/dan manager. When they first put it on, I figured down the road of 3 or 4 updates, they would update the manager so we could post from the manager. That way we could post what we want, when we needed more. I know this isn't the place, should be in suggestions, did that about 4 months after the manager, even sent it to the devs. It just seem so logical to me, maybe it's just me. I guess, I am just a kitty kat, to curious for my own good. lol
Old Nov 11 2012, 05:47 AM

Moving on I see, thanks for the update
Old Nov 11 2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
when I go to the store and use the Search it does not show all that it did just a few days ago...

for example ... there were Christmas items if you searched "Christmas"... now there is nothing.

boo, hiss....
Was an answer given to this problem? I can no longer find "Christmas" "holiday" or any items related to those.

My FarmTown:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6371&farm_ix=Y
Old Nov 11 2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaLady View Post
Was an answer given to this problem? I can no longer find "Christmas" "holiday" or any items related to those.
Hi yes, as Raul posted in the first post of this thread

"- Bug showing seassonal decorations in Store when using Search Bar fixed"

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 11 2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
I've got 6th dan for glads showing on my belts. Try reloading FT then go straight to the belts and have another look. I have a feeling that if you go to the store first they then disappear from the belts until you reload.
Thats exactly what happens Tiger - I looked at the Belts Dans - I had Glad and Forget me Nots etc showing. I then went to the store - then back to the Belts/Dans - none of the gift flowers were there. Reloaded and they are back!
Weird!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 11 2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post

Why would this be considered a "bug"? I am really sad that this was seen as problematic to anyone. Many players have in the past said it would be a good idea to have a "Seasonal" tab in the store, where all seasonal items would be. That way, people would be able to decorate their farms as they wish, when they wish, and not necessarily have to wait until the developers got into the spirit of whatever special holiday.

It seems this past update has taken some things from us that I don't understand, this being one of them, and some of the flowers being another. I don't mind exchanging gifts for flowers, but I sure don't want vertical rows of 5 everywhere either It was more convenient when we could buy these, one at a time to place as needed where needed (or wanted). Please, developers, don't debug the unbuggy
Old Nov 11 2012, 02:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Why would this be considered a "bug"? I am really sad that this was seen as problematic to anyone. Many players have in the past said it would be a good idea to have a "Seasonal" tab in the store, where all seasonal items would be. That way, people would be able to decorate their farms as they wish, when they wish, and not necessarily have to wait until the developers got into the spirit of whatever special holiday.

It seems this past update has taken some things from us that I don't understand, this being one of them, and some of the flowers being another. I don't mind exchanging gifts for flowers, but I sure don't want vertical rows of 5 everywhere either It was more convenient when we could buy these, one at a time to place as needed where needed (or wanted). Please, developers, don't debug the unbuggy
I agree with the seasonal item in the search as not being a bug, as for the 5 rows of flowers, you just have to plant them and then move the one you don't want to a different place, it is a little more work, but you can get the flowers like you want them.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 11 2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post

give us back the bug please....

I was not vaccinated against it.... nor am I immune to this nice addition...

Closed Thread