Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 24 2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berle View Post
You are correct. It must be a glitch. If you save the bait on the Fish farming plant, it goes to your fishing boat to be used as bait. If you save it thru the Facilities tool. It goes into the storage as non ingredients so you can sell it.

That os not acceptable.
How interesting.....(history) I had done a view all facilities cleanup and unbeknownst to me had sent my bait straight to non-ingred and sold it. I did see a slight increase in my fishing boat after the fact, but now I have 1k ea on hold in non-ingredients and and 6k each waiting in facilities....well u see my alarm, especially since I saw no mention in the forums about this from the developers. I wonder why they even have a sell price.....every single farmer has at least one water.... I believe it was all meant to just give me a splitting headache lol : )

So in short, you're saying if I click on the bait facility there is an option to send straight to the boat? I'm texting from cell so I'm not onlin playing now..
Old Jun 25 2011, 01:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashelle88 View Post
How interesting.....(history) I had done a view all facilities cleanup and unbeknownst to me had sent my bait straight to non-ingred and sold it. I did see a slight increase in my fishing boat after the fact, but now I have 1k ea on hold in non-ingredients and and 6k each waiting in facilities....well u see my alarm, especially since I saw no mention in the forums about this from the developers. I wonder why they even have a sell price.....every single farmer has at least one water.... I believe it was all meant to just give me a splitting headache lol : )

So in short, you're saying if I click on the bait facility there is an option to send straight to the boat? I'm texting from cell so I'm not onlin playing now..
It is listed in Non-ingredients but any you "store" goes to your water features and doesn't actually get sold. It is a glitch that is showing the bait in the Non-ingredients. The 1k you have in there is already included in your count and the 6k you have in your facilities will also go directly to the water features along with showing in the Non-ingredients. None is lost or sold when you sell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, Can you please have a second watering system for like 35 farmcash that allows you to water any farm, via buddy, neighbour, or anyother farms that needs watering. Like for example, if you're hired from the market and their flowers are dead, then you can water them. even if you have to buy the first one then yo ucan upgrade to this one. Like the other tools you need 4x4 to buy 5x5 first. Thank you Joe JW2009 - Farm Person
The Mobile sprinkler in the tools section (45FC) will already do just that

i have just found that you can only water your own farm or neighbours farm even with the existing sprinkler
would be good if it worked on starngers farms and buddies farms aswell concidering its a premium tool

maybe yes a upgrade could be good (-:

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by al_bundy; Jun 25 2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old Jun 25 2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Dude, they explained that A LOOONNNGG time ago! It's not supposed to say "oats and malt house", so it's right when it says "oast" on there. I forgot what it is but I think if you Google it, you should be able to find something.
An Oast House is where hops are dried for beer making. there are a lot of them in my part of the UK - although sadly as companies take their production abroad, or find other ways these are being sold off and a lot of people have converted them to houses.

Mod Edit... removed external link, sorry they are not allowed on this Forum

Last edited by Tony D; Jun 25 2011 at 09:05 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Jun 25 2011, 06:38 PM

I am seeing my baits produced by the fish farming facility for sale in the non-ingredients section of my marketplace. I don't want to sell the bait, I want to use it! How do I do this? Also, are artichokes, rhubarb, cantaloupes and eggplants used in any of the facilities? Is there a guide that tells you where each crop or item can be used?
Old Jun 25 2011, 08:11 PM

there is info 3 post above about the bait it shows up in no ingredints it go to your rivers and lakes. it will not be sold from non ingredinants
Old Jun 25 2011, 10:15 PM

Yes, I saw the info right after I posted mine. Thanks for letting me know.
Old Jun 26 2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is listed in Non-ingredients but any you "store" goes to your water features and doesn't actually get sold. It is a glitch that is showing the bait in the Non-ingredients. The 1k you have in there is already included in your count and the 6k you have in your facilities will also go directly to the water features along with showing in the Non-ingredients. None is lost or sold when you sell.
ahhh excellent.....thank you everyone who responded !!
Old Jun 26 2011, 03:33 PM

Just this morning, I stopped getting the option to post to my newsfeed when I reached new levels of crops - I'll get the notification that I've reached a new level, but I no longer get the option to post to my feed. I haven't updated anything, and I'm still getting notifications that can be posted to my feed on other games. Any ideas?
Old Jun 26 2011, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karenteacher View Post
Just this morning, I stopped getting the option to post to my newsfeed when I reached new levels of crops - I'll get the notification that I've reached a new level, but I no longer get the option to post to my feed. I haven't updated anything, and I'm still getting notifications that can be posted to my feed on other games. Any ideas?
If you have posted 5 notifications in the last 12 hours then you cannot post anymore until that expires.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread