Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 12 2012, 01:43 AM

I finally just bought the Turbo boat and want to say a huge thank you to the entire Slashkey group encluding the devs as my Carpel tunnel thanks you heaps. Best tool ever. Keep up the good work
Old Oct 12 2012, 02:51 PM

"..... You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day."

In theory this looks great, however - people do not all post at the same time each day - they post through the day, so working all friends facilities at 10AM (as per your example) and then exactly 8 hours later is not accurate. Surely it should be that if we finish working Friend A's factories at 10:10AM then we can again work Friend A's factories at 6:10PM. We finished working Friend B's farm at 10:30 and can then work again at 6:30PM

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Oct 12 2012, 03:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
"..... You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day."

In theory this looks great, however - people do not all post at the same time each day - they post through the day, so working all friends facilities at 10AM (as per your example) and then exactly 8 hours later is not accurate. Surely it should be that if we finish working Friend A's factories at 10:10AM then we can again work Friend A's factories at 6:10PM. We finished working Friend B's farm at 10:30 and can then work again at 6:30PM
Hi,

Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 12 2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: hmm
Old Oct 12 2012, 04:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.
I agree with FarmerWitch it should be 8 hours after you a neighbors farm that you can work that same neighbors farm again, not 8 hours after the last neighbor, cause if you work a farm at 10 am and another neighbor isn't able to get their facilities posted til like 2 pm, then you can't work the first until 10 pm, which is 12 hours after you worked the first one. So you either have to wait to work the 2nd neighbors farm til 6 pm and work the first neighbors farm again or go ahead and work the 2nd neighbors farm and not be able to do the first one again til 10 pm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 12 2012, 06:03 PM

Hi, in regards to the gap between working facilities, this has nothing to do with the new release, it is the way it has always been. If you would like to suggest a change please post in the Suggestions section. This would be the best thread to post in ... http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332042

Thanks
Old Oct 12 2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

So what you are saying is that if I work neighbor A's farm at 08:00 and then work neighbor B's farm at 12:00 I can not work neighbor A's farm until 20:00 and if I work anyone else doing that time I won't be able to work it till the next day after I have slept for 8 hours.
Old Oct 12 2012, 09:32 PM

I know it is not anywhere close to a new update but I sure have been getting a lot connection errors lately. Anyone else? I was using Chrome and it started happening every few minutes, tried clearing the cache and it didn't help, switch over to Firefox and it did help but still get em every hour or so sometimes more often than that.
Old Oct 12 2012, 10:19 PM

When I plant strawberries the fields are blank and then then the farm takes at least three tries to load.
Old Oct 12 2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
So what you are saying is that if I work neighbor A's farm at 08:00 and then work neighbor B's farm at 12:00 I can not work neighbor A's farm until 20:00 and if I work anyone else doing that time I won't be able to work it till the next day after I have slept for 8 hours.
Well you don't have to sleep just not worked any facilities for 8 hours.
Old Oct 13 2012, 12:33 PM

Question Re: Farm Selector Manager

Just looking for a confirmation that when you move your farms around with the selector manager, visitors to your farms see them the way you have set them in the selector, not as the default settings?

I'm grouping my facility farms together, so wanted to double check.

Thanks for your response!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Closed Thread