Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2013, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
I mean this in the best way possible but thanks for finally offering facilities I can live without. Will be spending my FC when ALL the factories can be loaded at once. XOX, Snookie.

I agree BUT you do realize that in order to buy the load all factories at once,like u said...your going to have to buy the smaller ones first just like the seeders, flower harvesters,and all the tools, so might as well buy them now for 40 or 45 or whatever instead of paying like 100 or 130 later (Buy 1 tool now instead of 3 or 4 later)--just to get the 1...lol
Old Apr 19 2013, 02:46 AM

Thanks Raul
Old Apr 19 2013, 03:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I really love the new hide menu options. I've wanted for a long time to be able to hide all of a certain kind of tree, as opposed to hiding all trees. THANKS!!!
sorry, but where did you find that you can hide certain kinds of trees??...its ok, I worked it out!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Apr 19 2013 at 03:38 AM. Reason: found the answer
Old Apr 19 2013, 03:20 AM
Account Not Linked

were do I find the ,

3. Hide menu option improvements: When you click 'Hide' in the item menu you will be offered 3 choices: 1. Hide current item 2. Hide all items like the current item 3.Hide all items in the same category.
Old Apr 19 2013, 03:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprettypicture2 View Post
were do I find the ,

3. Hide menu option improvements: When you click 'Hide' in the item menu you will be offered 3 choices: 1. Hide current item 2. Hide all items like the current item 3.Hide all items in the same category.

Notice that to hide several items manually one by one you should better use the Hide tool in the extended tool box (closed eye icon)

I was wondering about this also...found out by actually clicking on a building on my farm that this new option opens up....same thing applies to trees etc...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 19 2013, 03:51 AM

Default Preferences not working

When I select the preference section from the spanner to hide and show things it's not working properly. I can hide things OK but when I need to show them again they do not appear and I have to reload Farm Town for that to happen. Cheers
Old Apr 19 2013, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
When I select the preference section from the spanner to hide and show things it's not working properly. I can hide things OK but when I need to show them again they do not appear and I have to reload Farm Town for that to happen. Cheers
same thing here along witht he flowers and trees am sure slashkey know about it just have to wait as usual they bring out the updates on a weekend lol

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 19 2013, 04:43 AM

unfortunately the new seeds make things that dont get used in anything and there are 2 facilities that they could have been tied into without them being any good for anything dont see the need to plant them lol

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 19 2013, 04:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
unfortunately the new seeds make things that dont get used in anything and there are 2 facilities that they could have been tied into without them being any good for anything dont see the need to plant them lol
They might be used later and some players plant some now and get a supply built up before they become used so they don't have to wait to harvest them later and if not then they can be sold.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 19 2013, 05:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Is there a reason we can no longer hire a neighbor to shake trees, harvest flowers at the same time as harvesting fields and plowing and fishing and chopping? That option is grayed out for me as well as a few neighbors of mine.
Closed Thread