Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 16 2013, 10:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I found this in the forum and did that and my totals are back now!!! Thank you!!!!
Your welcome, glad your totals are back.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 17 2013, 01:22 AM

Default Boosting trains

I have not had a problem with boosting my trains , but have noticed if I am in full screen view so I can see the bigger farms I have to go out of full screen to see the boost request form ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have seen that too, but instead of restarting all I have done is close the train screen and reopen it. Then it is there.

Serenity Acres
Old Dec 17 2013, 09:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Ann View Post
I have not had a problem with boosting my trains , but have noticed if I am in full screen view so I can see the bigger farms I have to go out of full screen to see the boost request form ,
That is true for any pop up screen where you have to interact with it. There is a limitation on what Flash can handle in full screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2013, 04:12 PM

just sitting here on my farm looking for those new levels i guess it is going to be closer to 3 weeks
Old Dec 17 2013, 04:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
just sitting here on my farm looking for those new levels i guess it is going to be closer to 3 weeks
haha, its only been 2 weeks since the last update, we usually have to wait at least 4 weeks till the new one but due to Christmas we may have to wait until the new year...not to worry, there is plenty to do in ft in the meantime....takes me around 6 hours a day to do my farming!!! thats if I do it all myself...if I try to get helpers...it can take up to 10 hrs.....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 17 2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
haha, its only been 2 weeks since the last update, we usually have to wait at least 4 weeks till the new one but due to Christmas we may have to wait until the new year...not to worry, there is plenty to do in ft in the meantime....takes me around 6 hours a day to do my farming!!! thats if I do it all myself...if I try to get helpers...it can take up to 10 hrs.....
your so right there is all ways something to do on our farms.but dev did say there would be new level comming 2 to 3 weeks
Old Dec 17 2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Is anybody else having problems loading the facilities? This is the first time I have this problem, been playing since 2009. I started loading the facilities and loaded half of them, then I loaded the next one, close out, get a blank box, try to hit the X and it won't take. Had to close out, then come back, and the same thing happens. HELP, trying to load. Additional info: I load the old fashion way, +30 button.
I am experiencing this same thing while working my facilities, but it can also happen on the second or third facility I choose. Sometimes, the accompanying script comes up after a long period of time, but often if I click on the closing X, it does nothing.
In addition, as I am moving facilites to storage, the second automatically switches to a different facility. Using Google Chrome, and currently logged in on WF4. Have tried clearing cache and memcache, several times
Old Dec 17 2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
your so right there is all ways something to do on our farms.but dev did say there would be new level comming 2 to 3 weeks
they are on FT time, which means "soon" could be a month... 2-3 weeks, might be 2 months...

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 18 2013, 12:24 AM

no bonus going into my gift box tonight after some one sends the dan... lost out on idk how many 2347 mushrooms, and YES I HAVE CLEARED MEMCACHE FIRST....

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 18 2013, 07:41 AM

max-river is referring to this new release stating new levels 2-3 weeks, and today only makes it 2 weeks, so i am sure withen this week we will see them (hopefully) Thank You & Happy Farming™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post