Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 25 2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Not all facilities cost FC, every upgrade there has been 2 coin and 2 FC. You could purchase the Dairy processing plant, Ice Cream factory, pizza factory, bakery, sandwich restaurant these are just some of the facilities that cost FC. Then with the 99 FC for being at level 95 (5 FC for starting and 94 FC for the next 94 levels to 95), you could purchase an Oil Refinery to make fuel, and a semi for meat and other items, that would be 52 which would leave you with 47 FC, I have gotten some FC from the earn cash offers, watching a video or loading a game and playing to a certain level for an FC or two. It is possible to play without spending any money for the people that don't want to spend any.
that is good advice. i think it is what we want to make of the game i play to have and to meet people..it is not a compotion
Old Sep 25 2013, 07:41 PM
Account Not Linked

I play cause I like it, I like decorating all of the farms with my facilities and decorations making a larger farm out of all of the 20 farms that I have, with all of my farms connected with the train tracks, rivers, and roads, it would be better if they had the yellow lines for my roads (it has been suggested among other items for roads), but right now I use the white lines to separate the lanes. I am on disability and have been since Nov 09 and that is about the time I started playing, and I am almost up to level 400 now, I don't play for xp, I don't usually notice I leveled up until I see the pop up saying I leveled up. I am on limited income, but I pay my bills first, then if I have a little left over I use it for FT, when I first started playing FT I said I would never spend any money on a game, I played FT for a few months got bored planting, harvesting, plowing, and planting again and then going and selling at the market, so I quit for a few months, we still only had one farm at this time, then I thought well I will log in and see what has been happening, I saw a couple more farms and they had started factories (the best facility to come out was the Oil Refinery), so I have been playing on and off since then. I also decided that since I don't go out and have any entertainment, that I liked FT and I wanted to make the game more enjoyable with the perks that the FC can purchase, I think the dev's have done a good job and can't wait to see the next game they come up with after they finish FT.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 25 2013, 08:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

I wont play it if they come up wit a new game
Old Oct 11 2013, 08:14 PM

Exclamation SO very upset

Misread the coins needed to upgrade farms 1-5. I lost 30 BILLION just upgrading #1. I have spent so very much real cash faithfully following this game, am at the top level and ready to plough it all under now. Feel completely unappreciated and betrayed by the Devs.
Old Oct 11 2013, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Misread the coins needed to upgrade farms 1-5. I lost 30 BILLION just upgrading #1. I have spent so very much real cash faithfully following this game, am at the top level and ready to plough it all under now. Feel completely unappreciated and betrayed by the Devs.
If you will notice each upgrade for the farms has gone up specially above 24x24. The reason is to keep from having everyone upgrade to the larger slower ones. If everyone did all those upgrades, then the game would slow to a crawl.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
They also gave you a warning message that the larger land would slow down the farm in question. Like the User Account Control confirmation found in Windows 7 and Windows 8, it is meant to make you stop and think for one more moment whether you want to do what you just said. And as Taz has already pointed out the reason they cost so much is so that only those of us who think of 30 billion as chump-change will buy them. (All I can suggest is having at least 2 of all the coin purchased factories and lots of friends to work them on a regular basis. Then count the zeros!) I can see your point, but some of us would run out of things to spend the coins on if not for such costly items. I would have hundreds of millions or perhaps even trillions of coins sitting there doing nothing otherwise!
Old Oct 16 2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Wow. I have to say that from the first moment I read this, I was angry. Not at the devs, but angry that someone would basically rake the devs over the coals for a mistake that THEY made.

I have spent so very much real cash faithfully following this game and have made similar mistakes along the way and would NEVER berate the devs because I made a bone headed mistake.

What I have done and would suggest is to contact the devs, explain the situation and ask for their assistance to undo the mistake that was made. I imagine they would APPRECIATE the gesture.
Old Nov 13 2013, 09:33 AM

Default Frustration of a farmer

Good morning Raul,I am writing you once again, because there was a discussion going on last night on Facebook about what would we as farmers want, to make the game less boring at times very interesting topic to discuss. I can only speak for myself , I've been feeling like the developers only care about making money and this is really a wonderful game ,it seems like if we can't pay ,we can't play maybe Farm Town should have their team make a Facebook page to reach out to the people who play the game or you as the developer need to communicate with us more .

After this last release Farm Town lost allot of players, just because of the change in farm cash accounts, maybe if you charged less for tools,more people would think about playing the game again.Can you add farm cash rewards that have been coming for so long,they would help so many people that play Farm Town that aren't able to put money into the game like others can. How about giving two exp for harvesting trees ,flowers and fishing ,there are allot of suggestions that can't be added i'm aware of that but i'm just trying to reach out for help.Thank you in advance for hearing me out a humble player.

Amber S.
Old Nov 13 2013, 04:44 PM

To me it is a waste of FC and our real money to have to buy every single plow and harvester before we can have the combine, or any other tool just to get to the best one. Once we have the combine and other best tools how often will we use the other tools again? They'll just sit in storage and take up space or take up space on farms.
Old Nov 13 2013, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
To me it is a waste of FC and our real money to have to buy every single plow and harvester before we can have the combine, or any other tool just to get to the best one. Once we have the combine and other best tools how often will we use the other tools again? They'll just sit in storage and take up space or take up space on farms.
Try plowing new plots with the combine. You can't do it as you need the plows to be able to do that. And to get the shape of area you want to plow you may need multiple sizes of plows.
Want to just harvest an area so you can delete plots? Why plow them with the combine which cost coins if you are going to delete those plots.
What I am saying is there are uses for those tools that the combines cannot do or will cost extra coins if they will.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.