Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2014, 04:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
Well, here's a new one. I'm not sure if the upgrade did it, but I've never encountered it before...

I was in the market. I got hired. I went to the farm, and apparently dragged the market with me. I could still see all the people and what's more, I could still see the 'hire me' requests in the chat window. As I was working, another hire request popped up, from a different farmer. I've seen the ghost people who follow you from the market but aren't *really* there, but this was totally different.

edited to clarify: I was watching new 'hire me' requests scroll up the window, not simply whatever had been there when I left.
When you got hired and went to their farm and saw the whole market come with you, try to refresh the farm that you are on and see if the market that you saw when you first got to their farm is still there.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 16 2014, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
any one know whats happening why workers not able to use my fuel please
Please let us know whether or not you had the box checked. It may be a new issue the moderators need to investigate since not many people have tried using the feature yet and not many have asked.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 16 2014, 04:49 PM

I love the new updates. Appears there may be a glitch though. When I am trying to work or refer on a friends farm (from a post on the wall) it only goes to a certain pint before the mayor says "Moving on to next farm" and then it won't let me work any more farms after that
Old Mar 16 2014, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen1130 View Post
I love the new updates. Appears there may be a glitch though. When I am trying to work or refer on a friends farm (from a post on the wall) it only goes to a certain pint before the mayor says "Moving on to next farm" and then it won't let me work any more farms after that
Read the first post of this thread. The mayor is automatically working the remaining farms for you and you don't have to go to those farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielB View Post
I tried using a different browser (happened to try Opera) and it didn't help with this issue (farm not loading). It does help with the issue of not being able to send gifts and neighbor invites, but not with the problem of the farm not loading (which I'm being told is a Facebook issue, not a FarmTown issue).

Hope it clears up today because I think I have crops ready, and if I can't harvest them before bedtime they'll go to waste overnight (all of my farms!).
I suggest checking Adobe.com to be sure the Flash is up to date as well. Unlike Chrome, the other Chromium browsers do not use Shockwave, but Flash instead. And even though the automated updates to it sometimes have a check-box available upon installation they do not work. One has to install it manually instead. Be sure to uncheck the McAfee box if you already have security software installed (and you should!) and do not want Homescan to install with it.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 16 2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Please let us know whether or not you had the box checked. It may be a new issue the moderators need to investigate since not many people have tried using the feature yet and not many have asked.
i hired a low level player today......both boxes were checked........use my tools and use my fuel........they ran out of fuel and were not able to use mine..........when they came to my farm to h/plow there fuel tank was not visable...........this has happened often with farmers i hire.
Old Mar 16 2014, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryjoe View Post
i hired a low level player today......both boxes were checked........use my tools and use my fuel........they ran out of fuel and were not able to use mine..........when they came to my farm to h/plow there fuel tank was not visable...........this has happened often with farmers i hire.
Have experienced the same. my worker saying that their fuel isn't showing up... only when they are on their own farm does it show up.
Old Mar 16 2014, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post

Yes The 2 boxes were checked and are still checked and it will let them use my tools but not petrol

Visit My Farm
Old Mar 16 2014, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
Yes The 2 boxes were checked and are still checked and it will let them use my tools but not petrol
What happens after they use what fuel they have?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 16 2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
What happens after they use what fuel they have?

it says you need fuel lol same as it used to do

Visit My Farm
Closed Thread