Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 02 2013, 06:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thats way above my head, every time i try whats suggested i wind up in worse shape tha what i started
Old Mar 02 2013, 08:20 PM

I'm just letting you know that I still have problems with flowers as showing ready to harvest after I've watered with the green sprinkler - even if they were ready or I've just harvested them. If I reload that farm, then they show the correct time to harvest.
Old Mar 02 2013, 08:24 PM

[quote=Taz D;5461078]
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbengal View Post

For those of you who are having problems with the new train tracks I just had a neighbor with the same problem. So I had them experiment with this.
The following procedure is what worked to fix this:
First clear the memcache (link below), then close the unsetting page and your farm if it is open. Then clear the browser cache and close the browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
That didn't help me to buy the switch. I still couldn't see it.
Old Mar 02 2013, 08:53 PM

You what I find strange, is that when I first replied to Taz's message it quoted it from being from urbengal and I started to post on it but then I refreshed and then it showed as being from Taz and now this last message was the same message I replied to from Taz but it is shows to be from urbengal, got any idea what's up with that Taz?
Old Mar 02 2013, 09:34 PM

Default Can't buy new tracks!

I am unable to buy the new tracks

I have done everything that some of the posts suggest doing but I am still unable to buy the switch tracks! And it is still not listed as an issue by Raul. Come on Farmtown, if multiple farmers are having this problem, IT IS AN ISSUE!!

Last edited by trigg56; Mar 06 2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old Mar 02 2013, 10:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Anyone having problems with accepting gifts, then sending one back - go off of FT and come back a few hours later and those same gifts are back again to accept?
I had that problem a few days ago, after a couple of days I decided to click on Ignore instead of Accept...and that problem has not returned, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 02 2013, 10:31 PM

I've tried the "ignore" and it's not working ... I still have them showing back up, not necessarily the next time I come back on, but even 12 hours or more later.

Also, how many people are needed to accelerate a train? The trains do not appear to be accelerating properly.
Old Mar 02 2013, 10:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Also, how many people are needed to accelerate a train? The trains do not appear to be accelerating properly.
Each person that clicks on the link will accelerate it 2 hrs, 12 people is the limit that can accelerate it for a total of 24 hrs per trip.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 03 2013, 01:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigg56 View Post
I am unable to buy the new tracks
First clear the memcache (link below), then close the unsetting text page and your farm if it is open. Then clear the browser cache and close the browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2013, 01:42 AM

Well this holds true if you own all 12 trains, but i only have ten trains and i look every time to see who boosted them under my game page (if you scroll down) and every time i count ten, my guess is, one person per trains. I NEVER counted 12, only 10 do my trains, except the one time i got to send it twice to my girl friend that time i only counted 9, i figure my gf counted as 2. Oh by the way, i still have the same issues with the red sprinkler, when i water the flowers become one day old looking and if i harvest my flowers, then water with the red they show fully grown, until i reload then its ok. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Each person that clicks on the link will accelerate it 2 hrs, 12 people is the limit that can accelerate it for a total of 24 hrs per trip.

Tags
train