Old Aug 31 2013, 05:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by washalien View Post
You should combine the "large" and the normal counts when sorting for "stored amount". It's very nearly useless when they are separated.

Thank you.
And how do you combine the the two of them on the storage? I would like to know since I have both of those always in my storage and don't know which is used first before going to the normal... Thank you..
Old Aug 31 2013, 06:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
And how do you combine the the two of them on the storage? I would like to know since I have both of those always in my storage and don't know which is used first before going to the normal... Thank you..
You can't combine them together, all of the filters except for stored amount, it shows both the regular and large beside each other so it is easier to see both of them, the stored amount filter might show one of them at the top like if they have 1 in storage and the other farther down if they have more like 1000 in storage. I don't know which it uses first, the large or the regular. It would be harder to combine them in the storage, since it shows how many coins you would get by going to the market and since you get more coins for the large it is kept separately.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 01 2013, 08:30 AM

I have the garden center, and it's not!!! working....help
Old Sep 01 2013, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mette¹ View Post
I have the garden center, and it's not!!! working....help

Hi! The garden center is a service facility and it is stocked with the products made in the Plant Nursery.
Old Sep 01 2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
You can't combine them together, all of the filters except for stored amount, it shows both the regular and large beside each other so it is easier to see both of them, the stored amount filter might show one of them at the top like if they have 1 in storage and the other farther down if they have more like 1000 in storage. I don't know which it uses first, the large or the regular. It would be harder to combine them in the storage, since it shows how many coins you would get by going to the market and since you get more coins for the large it is kept separately.
I have a work sheet that I keep track of my crops in daily, and from what I can tell it always uses the regular crops before using the large size. Probably because the large is more valuable coins wise???? in case you want to sell them I guess. In the work sheet, I have a column for each size that adds them together into another column for the total amount. This worksheet is alphabetical, coinciding with the crop storage. I then have this total carried over to another worksheet that I use to determine which crop I want to plant by always sorting this work sheet by the amount column, showing the crop with the smallest amount first. That way I know what I want to plant each day and what is needed.
Old Sep 01 2013, 04:09 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Thanks for the answer, don't think I will be selling anything, got plenty of coins and then something will come up and then i'm short of that which I sold... lol
Old Sep 01 2013, 04:12 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeckner80 View Post
I have a work sheet that I keep track of my crops in daily, and from what I can tell it always uses the regular crops before using the large size. Probably because the large is more valuable coins wise???? in case you want to sell them I guess. In the work sheet, I have a column for each size that adds them together into another column for the total amount. This worksheet is alphabetical, coinciding with the crop storage. I then have this total carried over to another worksheet that I use to determine which crop I want to plant by always sorting this work sheet by the amount column, showing the crop with the smallest amount first. That way I know what I want to plant each day and what is needed.
Oh for that I go to the Stored amount on the seeds that I have to plant and it tells me immediately what I need to plant and I decided by days which ones I want to do first, like to plant seeds that are ready to harvest at the same time on all the farms, if not I am sure to forget one or two with different time frame... just senior moments.. lol
Old Sep 01 2013, 04:13 PM

Level:
XP:

Isn't it time to close this thread?
Old Sep 01 2013, 04:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thanks for the answer, don't think I will be selling anything, got plenty of coins and then something will come up and then i'm short of that which I sold... lol
There is some that still just harvest and sell their crops, but mostly the large boxes was for when the game started and all you could do is harvest, then go and sell your crops, but then the factories came out the large boxes lost most of their value, which I mean by that is, that when used in factories the large boxes and regular boxes are the same value, they only have higher value when sold at the market. I don't sell very often, but when I do, I sell only non-ingredient and then leave at least 1 or 2 thousand in storage just incase they bring out a facility for that product.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 02 2013, 12:15 AM

Level:
XP:

So you go one by one to the market? I usually just hit the sell all, but I see your logic, maybe I have to be more careful of what I sell and what I should keep some just in case, lol
Thanks for the info will keep it in mind...
Closed Thread