Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 16 2020, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
Yes, the little check box allowing the post in wall request was checked and I cleared the memcache as requested. The problem still exist as I stated! Thanks Marymarcel for responding.
Hi Daveb,
Have you tried adding some text when you do the part of the post for your timeline. That has helped sometimes. If not try that.
If that doesn't work then you will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2020, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Problem posting to FT Wall Requests

I really need help, I've had this problem for a while and did quit for a long time because whats the point if I can get help. When I post my facility work, the post to FT wall requests is checked but my facility and client work never shows up there. It is pretty frustrating. If someone can please check on the reason I'd sure appreciate it. I do use Chrome but I tried using Edge and it still did not show on the wall requests so I'm pretty sure Chrome isn't the problem.
Old May 20 2020, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Coffee Aber View Post
I really need help, I've had this problem for a while and did quit for a long time because whats the point if I can get help. When I post my facility work, the post to FT wall requests is checked but my facility and client work never shows up there. It is pretty frustrating. If someone can please check on the reason I'd sure appreciate it. I do use Chrome but I tried using Edge and it still did not show on the wall requests so I'm pretty sure Chrome isn't the problem.
Hi Alyce,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the wall requests.
Please note you will not see your own posts on the wall. Only your friends/neighbors will see them.

Are you allowing the posts to go to your Timeline as well? If not then even with the box checked they will not make it to the wall requests. If you do not want them to show on your timeline for your friends/neighbors to see them there then you will still need to post them to your timeline, but set who can see them to "Only Me".

If you are letting them to go to your timeline, then please try writing something in those posts when you do them. That tends to help them to go through to the wall requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2020, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Wall Requests

Yes I allow them to go to my wall and people do see them there, I also tried typing in comments when I post fac and that hasn't helped either. Thanks for moving it where it belonged, I did search around and didn't really figure out where to post. I also did do a support ticket, don't remember an email reply. I'll wait till next week and try writing to them again.
Old May 21 2020, 11:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Coffee Aber View Post
Yes I allow them to go to my wall and people do see them there, I also tried typing in comments when I post fac and that hasn't helped either. Thanks for moving it where it belonged, I did search around and didn't really figure out where to post. I also did do a support ticket, don't remember an email reply. I'll wait till next week and try writing to them again.
Hi Alyce,
Please check the information in the following link for how to find Support responses:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 06 2020, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

I worked all my neighbor's work requests (factories and refer clients) this morning and all went well. It has been past the 8hrs time to be able to work them again. when I go to my request again it shows refer clients(non pink) available to work but not factories(pink). Can someone explain what is happening and why?

Daveb,

PS, It has been over 12hrs now since I first worked them this morning and nothing has changed!

Last edited by daveb; Jun 06 2020 at 08:50 PM.
Old Jun 06 2020, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I worked all my neighbor's work requests (factories and refer clients) this morning and all went well. It has been past the 8hrs time to be able to work them again. when I go to my request again it shows refer clients(non pink) available to work but not factories(pink). Can someone explain what is happening and why?

Daveb,
Hi Daveb,
What does the Show Times say in your toolbox for reworking facilities and service facilities?
What time was it that you worked the last neighbors facilities and services?
It is not just 8 hours from when you last worked a specific neighbor's facilities or services. It is 8 hours since you worked anyone's facilities or services.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 06 2020 at 09:03 PM.
Old Jun 06 2020, 10:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I had not worked anyone's facilities all day, and just thought I would try and see if I could work one of my neighbor's factories even though it was still pink. It said oops you have already worked this farm. I had not worked any until then. Sorry this was just a few minutes before I looked at the forum and saw your message. Times right now says 4h to rework service facilities and 8h rework facilities. My system was slow earlier today so I cleared memcache. I have not had any issues with working neighbors facilities until now.
Old Jun 06 2020, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I had not worked anyone's facilities all day, and just thought I would try and see if I could work one of my neighbor's factories even though it was still pink. It said oops you have already worked this farm. I had not worked any until then. Sorry this was just a few minutes before I looked at the forum and saw your message. Times right now says 4h to rework service facilities and 8h rework facilities. My system was slow earlier today so I cleared memcache. I have not had any issues with working neighbors facilities until now.
Hi Daveb,
Then that means you worked someone's services 4 hours ago and just worked someone's facilities which reset that one to 8 hours. Even if you get the oops it still counts as a work, so that is why it reset to 8 hours.
Old Jun 27 2020, 08:53 AM

Default Facility wall requests Page

You recently split the pages to wall requests and other wall requests.
It's great, but now I can only respond to a few neighbors for collecting bonuses and sending ingredients because the scroll button only goes so far. The rest of my neighbors are out of luck.
That's not good.
Am I doing something wrong?

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests