Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2014, 02:12 PM

Exactly, It says i have one thing in storage, but i have nothing but my tools i set it to all and went through all my storage. ofcourse i have tools in both coins and fc in my storage under tools. I am confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Sorry, but not sure what "one use of my storage" is, are you trying to say that it shows that you have one item in storage and you don't have anything in storage but your tools. If so, do you have one tool in your storage that you might have paid for with coins? Have you tried to set the filter to "All" and scroll through it just to see if there is one item hidding in your storage.
Old Jun 21 2014, 02:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Exactly, It says i have one thing in storage, but i have nothing but my tools i set it to all and went through all my storage. ofcourse i have tools in both coins and fc in my storage under tools. I am confused
The way I understand it is FC items and animals doesn't count in the total. Gifted items you can put 4 gifted items in storage and it will only count as 1 item. All other items will show up as a used space, if you have only tools in your storage and one of those tools is a coin tool that is your one item.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 21 2014, 03:06 PM

Ohk, thank you it was the fishing boat 2x2 that was my 1 item, i took it out and now it says 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The way I understand it is FC items and animals doesn't count in the total. Gifted items you can put 4 gifted items in storage and it will only count as 1 item. All other items will show up as a used space, if you have only tools in your storage and one of those tools is a coin tool that is your one item.
Old Jun 21 2014, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Ohk, thank you it was the fishing boat 2x2 that was my 1 item, i took it out and now it says 0
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 21 2014, 05:24 PM

I have the 4x4 Multi Planter and have tried having it in storage and on the farm to plant from storage, neither work, I've tried several times, do I need to buy the larger ones??
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by Rob T; Jun 21 2014 at 05:42 PM.
Old Jun 21 2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I have the 4x4 Multi Planter and have tried having it in storage and on the farm to plant from storage, neither work, I've tried several times, do I need to buy the larger ones??
all the multi planters work from storage, including the 4x4. Not sure why yours is not. What happens when you try?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 21 2014, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
HI, the main thing you have to make sure of when you are selling is that after you get to the market and you click you want to sell your harvests or gifts, there is a drop-down box at the top right corner. PLEASE make sure that that is set to exactly what you want to sell and NOT 'ALL'. It seem to be defaulting to ALL lately and that might be a disaster if you don't change it.

If you are selling crops, it will give you teh option to go through each one and just SELL HALF. Can't go wrong with that!

I always sell my non-ingredients and only those, unless I have accepted gifts I don't want just to save time or I have redecorated and have a bunch of stuff I don't need. Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
You know, I think today may just be the day to sell. I don't think I have EVER sold anything from my service facs, and I know I have never sold any non-ingredients. I noticed I did lose some acorn squash, so I sold that, but never anything else. I know, just in crops, that I have way over 250K of each... and my non-ingredients... well let's just say that there is A LOT. And now there is talk of losing items. I haven't received a warning, but I think that today is going to be my very first selling day. Maybe I need to run lean and mean for awhile. LOL

So, before I do this, what mistakes should I avoid?

And to add one thing rocker grrrrrl.....when you go to the market...go in off line mode. That way people won't see you and try to hire you.
Old Jun 21 2014, 06:09 PM

I click on the multi in the storage and it only allows me to plant single trees or flowers. As stated I have tried this with the multi planter in storage and again on the farm, several times. It is strange!

Just tried it again on another farm and it is now working, very very strange lol, at least it's working now thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
all the multi planters work from storage, including the 4x4. Not sure why yours is not. What happens when you try?
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; Jun 21 2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: update info
Old Jun 21 2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
I click on the multi in the storage and it only allows me to plant single trees or flowers. As stated I have tried this with the multi planter in storage and again on the farm, several times. It is strange!
Do you see a green Multi button when you try it?

WHen i first tried it, it only did singles... but after that it was fine, you should get an option to select 16, 64 and 144 , blue buttons, then the patternn you want

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 21 2014, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Quote:

Just tried it again on another farm and it is now working, very very strange lol, at least it's working now thanks

I'm rearranging a farm and discovered what perfectnina said. Sometimes when I click on multi it only gives me one flower. The option to plant 16x does not pop up. If I close it and try again sometimes it works and sometimes not. I had to try it 5 times once before it worked for me. I'm thinking it's a glitch.
Closed Thread